Subaru WRX Forum banner

Westchester,NYC thread

93K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  Mqadri82 
#1 · (Edited)
NYC,Westchester,LI,Rockland thread

There aren't many of us on this forum but if there are any of my neighbour's out there feel free to join me & post on this local area thread.

#87 ·
Idk im okay with anything we ate all close enough that we onlu need to drive like 15 min anyway to be somewhere between us lol. Im prety shure my friends with all the nice cars will be down too so if anyone has friends with up to par cars hahaha should come too.

#88 ·
I've been dying to talk to other Subie owners... the closest I get is my best friend, his Uncle has an '05 Sti. Lets set something up asap pleaseeeeeeee :pray::x:

#91 ·
:wiggles: yay inspirations!

Yea same here all my friends are euro owners...well I'm away for the rest of the weekend and work monday to Friday untill about 5:00. When is anyone free?
I'm free most weekends, and I work til 3:30 or as late as 7 or 8 on most weekdays. Weekend or Friday nights would work best for me.

#94 ·
Nope nuthin has to be purchased to do the fog mod. Search online for hid kits and install tjem urself they r pretty easy. He can prob. install them for you as well but it will be more money. Its all up to you man. Just let me know and ill ask him tom. how much for it to have the hid's installed too.

#96 ·
Hello everyone, glad to see this thread on here- I have a 2002 sedan that I've had for five years now, and always love seeing different WRX's in the area. There are 2 other blue bugeyes and a black '09 or '10 within a couple blocks from me here in West Harrison, but I have surprisingly only seen one 2011 this year out on the road.

#98 ·
So, as far as a meet... we should pick a place that would be good for pictures so we can do our own little subie shoot. Like, near the hudson or something. Any ideas?

#106 · (Edited)
I really want to get a subie meet going... lets get some ideas, guys. time/date, location... anything! :wiggles:
And depending on how it goes, and how many people we get, we should start a name/decal thing too. (cuz i'm a nerd about those kinds of things... :p )

(I also made a post on subiegirls.com about a possible HV area meet... maybe they can be merged into one big subie fest. :D )

#110 ·
There's a meet up in Poughkeepsie every Friday, but I know thats kind of a hike for someof you... But if no one is opposed to that idea we could check it out?

#112 ·
It's through NASIOC... mostly subie. They meet at the price chopper on 9 in Poughkeepsie... And once a month they meet at mid hudson Subaru.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.