Westchester,NYC thread - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I win...

I win

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    where can i buy the red overlays for the taillights???im looking online and for some reason cant find none.
    HELP!

I Support ClubWRX
    Did any of you guys pass by or fill up at the McLean Ave Shell in Yonkers yesterday night?Somebody honked at me while I was filling up & it was too dark see what car,but recognized the rumble.Then my twin(2011 wrb hatch) pulls up into the station.I wanted to stop & chat but I was in a hurry.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Did any of you guys pass by or fill up at the McLean Ave Shell in Yonkers yesterday night?Somebody honked at me while I was filling up & it was too dark see what car,but recognized the rumble.Then my twin(2011 wrb hatch) pulls up into the station.I wanted to stop & chat but I was in a hurry.
    yep yep that was me right there. i was just getting out of work at that time. and had to fill up

I Support ClubWRX
    At around 11:00 P.M.?I thoroughly apologize.I wanted to get out & talk but it I was running late & had to pick someone up at the train station when I realized that I was running out of gas & made a quick stop at the gas station.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

At around 11:00 P.M.?I thoroughly apologize.I wanted to get out & talk but it I was running late & had to pick someone up at the train station when I realized that I was running out of gas & made a quick stop at the gas station.
    yep yep.at around 11:20 or so. dont worry about it. i was in a rush as well. this car is unbelievable when it comes to gas.
    but anyways, yea nice seeing your car around. i like the tail lights; with the red over lays. thats what im planning on doing right now as well.

rage, you have an exhaust on your car?

I Support ClubWRX
    I always fill up there ,so I'll see you around.I live not too far away.

You can find a link for install of the overlays in the 2011 thread in my sig.If you need to get them done professionally contact the installer I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Yeah,I have the Nameless Axleback.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I always fill up there ,so I'll see you around.I live not too far away.

You can find a link for install of the overlays in the 2011 thread in my sig.If you need to get them done professionally contact the installer I mentioned earlier in the thread.

Yeah,I have the Nameless Axleback.
    i got the nameless axleback as well. very good product
    we gonna be exact twins after i get the over lays. i just ordered the mud flaps. should be getting those in 1-3 days. by friday possibly .
    Last edited by rudy123; 08-10-2011 at 04:36 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy123 View Post
    we gonna be exact twins after i get the over lays. i just ordered the mud flaps. should be getting those in 1-3 days. by friday possibly .
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

I live around there lol

Chelsea I hate NASIOC people lol. They are not nearly as friendly as the people here :-)
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

exactly why we should set up our own meet

There's a kid in my neighborhood who is a few years older than me, he has a lowered WRB hawkeye sti with gold rims and a cf hood... i dont know if he's on any forums, but I'm almost tempted to be a creeper and leave a note on his car inviting him to our meet whenever we plan it...
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaWRX06 View Post
    exactly why we should set up our own meet

There's a kid in my neighborhood who is a few years older than me, he has a lowered WRB hawkeye sti with gold rims and a cf hood... i dont know if he's on any forums, but I'm almost tempted to be a creeper and leave a note on his car inviting him to our meet whenever we plan it...
    hahaha.very good idea chelsea. that's a good onee

haha we could make business cards with the meet date and throw them on any subie we see in the area.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.