Weekly South Jersey Meets in Marlton, NJ - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on Weekly South Jersey Meets in Marlton, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Supposed to be really nice out tonight. Hope we have a good turnout this week!...

Supposed to be really nice out tonight.

Hope we have a good turnout this week!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I might not be able to make it bro. I got a dinner date tonight depends what time I'm done with that.... I'll let you know though

Alright dude. Shoot me a text later and let me know what's up.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'll actually be able to make it again, so I should be there around 8:00 or there about

Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    I'll actually be able to make it again, so I should be there around 8:00 or there about
    Awesome man. I wanted to ask you something anyways.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Great meet once again, I had a lot of fun.

I ran into an absolutely incredible 350z on the ride home heavily modded loud bov, weren't they NA or did I make that up? we went through the expressway toll with him right behind me, and we got side by side at around 45 mph and we did a real quick pull (less than an 1/8 mile) and he was probably around 80 and I barely got to 65. We then got back down to our normal speeds (he was doing 60ish I was doing 65 before we met) and I just turned on my inside light gave him a thumbs up and kept on going. It was pretty cool to see 1) such a crazy car and 2) someone not driving like an a**hole with it.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    Great meet once again, I had a lot of fun.

I ran into an absolutely incredible 350z on the ride home heavily modded loud bov, weren't they NA or did I make that up? we went through the expressway toll with him right behind me, and we got side by side at around 45 mph and we did a real quick pull (less than an 1/8 mile) and he was probably around 80 and I barely got to 65. We then got back down to our normal speeds (he was doing 60ish I was doing 65 before we met) and I just turned on my inside light gave him a thumbs up and kept on going. It was pretty cool to see 1) such a crazy car and 2) someone not driving like an a**hole with it.
    Idk how I didn't see this post last week. That's awesome man!

They are n/a, but a lot of people turbo them, so it could've been modded pretty well. Should've told him to come out to the meet to check it out

So who's coming out tonight? Should be absolutely beautiful out! If you come out you'll get to see the famous car from this thread: WRX - 1 Deer - 0

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    I wont be out there this week, between going last week and the Victory meet my gas funds are dwindling for the month.

So it looks like we are going to be rained out tonight.

I was thinking about getting a few of us together and going over to either Iron Hill Brewery or Chickie's and Pete's. If you want to come have a few drinks or just hang out shoot me a text. You don't have to be 21 to get into either place, so if you're under 21, you can still come out.

Just shoot me a text 609-605-1735

--Anthony

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Was just told about this meet the other day by Vince. Thinking of coming out this week if it doesn't rain. I want to bring the wrx but my wife may need it. My GTO is awaiting a new driveshaft due for delivery tomorrow. All I need to do is bolt up the driveshaft and exhaust and go. I hope it isn't raining too bad so I can get it done as soon as it arrives!
    04 GTO M6 - LS2 heads, Cam, intake, exhaust, 3.91's
    411/380
    PB: 11.7 @ 122, 1.7 60'
    06 WRX Limited M5 - Blouch TD06 20G-XT, HKS catless DP, SRS Cat-back, Cobb intake, Turbo-XS FMIC, Turbosmart MBC, Walbro FP, 740CC Injectors, KB short shifter
    Opensource tune by Precision Tuning - 383/365 (20psi)

Awesome! I hope you'll be able to make it out. One of my good friends that comes has a GTO. So you won't be alone lol

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

hey guys, im new to the Subi community, got myself a 2011 WRX STI on my 17th birthday on october 10th, im tryin to find meets, havent been successful yet, UNTIL i came across this thread! haha so im just wondering, are meets still taking place?

That's a hell of a birthday gift! lol

As of right now the meets will still be going on. All of our cars are more than able to make it through any type of snow or whatever, but if only a hand full of people are showing up because it's so cold out, that's when I'll probably call off the meets for the season.

As for tomorrow, according to Weather Bug on my phone, it's supposed to rain like crazy, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

haha at first he was gunna get me a dodge durango R/T, then i decided i needed a stick, and then it came down to a dodge challenger srt8 or a subi, so i remembered looking at the subi in 8th grade and just picturing myself behind the wheel haha, after going to the subi dealership to check cars out my dad told me the sportiest one he would allow is the legacy 3.6R. about a week later he texted me saying, "here are you options, spark silver WRX, spark silver STI hatch, or a WRBlue 4 door STI with short shifter and so-on, i of course chose the WRBlue STi!!! now hes working on ordering me winter tires and a snowboard rack because i snowboard about 5 times a week and about every other weekend do a weekend trip up to vermont. im so happy with my subi and the community ive come across, my brother has a trailblazer SS and i remember when he got it he was looking for people to connect with, and there werent many, at all. well anyway after typing that novel, thats for the info, and please keep me posted! i live in Bergen County NJ, but i have a beach house right next to point pleasent, so i dont mind the highway drive at all, and i think i remember reading any cars are welcome? my friend is getting his twin turbo 335is back tomorrow, i will invite him too if aloud.

oh and i forgot to say this in last post, but also, if we have some people who dont mind the actual temp, but dont wanna come due to snow, we can always try and find a parking garage near by, this will also solve the rain issue, i know theres a meet around my area, and depending on weather they hold it across the street in a parking garage

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.