Weekly South Jersey Meets in Marlton, NJ - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

This is a discussion on Weekly South Jersey Meets in Marlton, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i woulda taken the drive if my endlink was in tact haha, one day me and all my friends will ...

i woulda taken the drive if my endlink was in tact haha, one day me and all my friends will come out, i got a friend wit a power wagon, one wit a raptor (u saw him) one with a ford shelby cobra SVT, and expecting a few more kids to get some other nice cars when they turn 17, (one of my friends turning 17 in the summer is supposed to be getting an m3)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea I'm gonna bundle up this time so I don't freeze lol
    04 GTO M6 - LS2 heads, Cam, intake, exhaust, 3.91's
    411/380
    PB: 11.7 @ 122, 1.7 60'
    06 WRX Limited M5 - Blouch TD06 20G-XT, HKS catless DP, SRS Cat-back, Cobb intake, Turbo-XS FMIC, Turbosmart MBC, Walbro FP, 740CC Injectors, KB short shifter
    Opensource tune by Precision Tuning - 383/365 (20psi)

Sweet man. I'm gonna do the same. Try go get any other friends out too, I wanna have like one last "big" meet for the season. Btw, my buddy with with the GTO will be out there tonight with some other buddies.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Sounds good.. I wish I could bring the GTO but the radiator just started leaking again. I think I jinxed it when I told you about it hahaha
    411/380
    06 WRX Limited M5 - Blouch TD06 20G-XT, HKS catless DP, SRS Cat-back, Cobb intake, Turbo-XS FMIC, Turbosmart MBC, Walbro FP, 740CC Injectors, KB short shifter

Haha of course. That sucks man.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Anyone attending tonight: This will most likely be our last meet of the season due to the cold...So if you're coming out, try to get some friends out and lets make this a nice meet before we bundle it up for winter break!!

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I'll be there shortly
    411/380

Okay, well it's about that time again!

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on one thing before we start up these meets again. Do you guys like having it weekly or would you prefer bi-weekly?

Main reason I ask is because last season every Wed. I got pm's/texts/calls asking "how many people are coming?" I never know the answer to that, some nights we had 10 others we had 40. IMO if everyone just came and stopped by then we'd have a lot of people every week.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Okay, well it's about that time again!

I wanted to get everyone's opinion on one thing before we start up these meets again. Do you guys like having it weekly or would you prefer bi-weekly?

Main reason I ask is because last season every Wed. I got pm's/texts/calls asking "how many people are coming?" I never know the answer to that, some nights we had 10 others we had 40. IMO if everyone just came and stopped by then we'd have a lot of people every week.
    Seeing how it's a bit of a ride for me, and I'm sure for some others as well, bi-weekly would be better.

Honestly I was leaning a little more towards bi-weekly just due to attendance, but it seems like some of the "regulars" on NASIOC like it every week. So I don't really know what to do here.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Our local Cars and Coffee meets are bi-weekly, and it's a bit of a pain sometimes.. If I've got something happening on that day and can't make it, I've got to wait a MONTH until I can catch up with everyone again.

You thinking about getting together this Wednesday? Weather's supposed to be great!

I think weekly gives people something to look forward to, but you can get burned out going every week. I say keep it weekly, and see how attendance is going. You're always going to have good and bad weeks. We used to meet over in Neshaminy every week, and in the beginning it would be 5-6 cars, but as word got out more and more cars came. Eventually we got too big, and had more, um...undesirables, come out and ruin it for us. It's the price you pay to get a lot of cars out there. I liked the small meets, we could get everyone at the same table/area so you didn't have to "work the room".
    I already talked to my wife, so I should be able to make more of these meets. It was hard with a new baby last year.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Yea we've had a few people coming that were "undesirables". One kid with his daddy's CTS trying to do donuts, I threw him and all his friends out.

Thanks for the input guys, between here and NASIOC I have 4 votes for weekly and 1 for bi-weekly as of now.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I vote weekly. I don't always have the same schedule now that I have a new job so I won't want to miss a meet and have to wait forever for another lol. Btw, PPG's should be here by Wednesday and then were turning up the boost!!
    411/380

Oh, I'm finally getting my injectors, maf, and retune done on the GTO Wednesday afternoon so I may be able to swing by after that. I need to test out the increase in hp lol
    411/380

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.