Looking for a 2011 wrx sedan
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a 2011 wrx sedan within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi, new here. I'm in the market for a new car. While I am not a car guy by any ...

Looking for a 2011 wrx sedan

Hi, new here. I'm in the market for a new car. While I am not a car guy by any means, I am looking for a car that is fun to drive. My search has led me to the wrx. I really like the styling of the 2011 sedan, but have learned it is as scarce as bigfoot. I'm in northern NJ (Morris county), and visited a few dealers with no luck. I have searched yahoo autos and located a couple, but they are in Albany, NY and a couple in CT. The guy at a local dealer told me they wouldn't go that far to get a car. He said I am better off waiting until sept or oct to get a 2012. I guess I could drive up to NY or CT to buy. If I do that, how does the registration for the car work? Would I have to reregister the car in NJ? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are almost none I got the last white in ct..I'm from NY ! Expand further...... Or add your name to the waiting list! It's called in-transit. Easiest way to describe details. In tri state You pay your state taxes at the dealer as well as your dmv fees, they set up all your DMV for your state and you go home with paper plate in the window. In 2 weeks or so you will have your plates mailed to you from dealer.

paul miller subaru in parsippany has three coming in the last time i checked. Give them a call they were all in transit the other day still. They also seem to be one of the few dealers that has been getting them in also. I bought my car from morristown suabru and they have not had a car since i picked mine up yet paul miller has brought in at least 6-8 different wrx and sti's
    Last edited by skudda33; 06-26-2011 at 12:19 AM.
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

Skudda,
    Thanks. I forgot about Paul Miller, used to be Loman on rt 46, right? I went to Morristown Subaru Friday night, and they seemed disinterested in even looking for me. Some older gentleman named Al said he would look for me and call me back sat (yesterday) but I never heard from him. I'll stop by Paul miller and see what they say.

Yup use to be loman... Morristown was helpful everytime I went maybe you just got the one nasty guy cause they always seemed very nice o well give Paul miller a shout pretty sure since he's got so many other dealerships that he can get whatever cars he wants before most so can't hurt. Let me know how that works out
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

Best of luck.

I got mine in Feb and have only seen 1othrr driving around

Sent from my DROIDX

Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk View Post
    Best of luck.

I got mine in Feb and have only seen 1othrr driving around

Sent from my DROIDX
    Where do you live? I got mine in April and have since seen at least 10-15 wrx's and stis all 2011's. I have also seen at least another 15 available at the dealerships around northern new jersey.
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.