Finance rates for tri state! Need help asap

This is a discussion on Finance rates for tri state! Need help asap within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok I left my deposit the other day on mywrx. Now today im suppose to discuss payments and everything. I ...

Finance rates for tri state! Need help asap

Ok I left my deposit the other day on mywrx. Now today im suppose to discuss payments and everything.

I need to know what is the most up to date rates right now thru subaru all i see is 1.9 but for how long. And what are the rates for 60 63 or 72. For 700 +score. Please help ! Thanks so much

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just bought mine last week in PA. 1.9% is for 24 and I think 36 months. 2.9% is for 60,63, and 72. He said as long as you have a 700+ score than you should qualify, which I did. He also said the rate was going to end soon but not sure when. I'd call ahead and ask.

I Support ClubWRX
    I got 2.9 for 60 months on my STi. 7k down. Have a good score, but I just got out of college last December. The handful of 'rejection' letters I got were due to 'lack of credit history'.

I would assume you could get the 2.9 no problem without any large credit issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    I got 2.9 for 60 months on my STi. 7k down. Have a good score, but I just got out of college last December. The handful of 'rejection' letters I got were due to 'lack of credit history'.

I would assume you could get the 2.9 no problem without any large credit issues.
    Yes, same with me, 700+ score, but not a long credit history, so had to go with 3rd party financier. But if I had a longer credit history than I would have qualified for the 1.9%. That was back in February.
    ~::2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited WRB::~

The 1.9% rate is likely 24 months, possibly 36. It is really difficult to tell if you would get the lowest rate--there are three credit scores they can choose from and they will all differ, sometimes significantly. Further, Chase uses a lot more than just a credit score to make a decision. It will involve your wage/salary, if you're self employed, how long you've been at your current job, and anything else that they can legally use on your credit app. IIRC, you have to meet specific credit score (like around 720) to be considered for their lowest rate but if they don't like anything else on your record they won't offer you financing or will adjust the rate upwards.

Sorry, there is no easy answer since they use a lot of information to make financing decisions.

I Support ClubWRX
    For reference, I got mine through Chase. I'm sure it is right up there with car insurance prices in terms of uniqueness. Only thing you can do is apply and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro