anyone from middletown,ny?

This is a discussion on anyone from middletown,ny? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; i just got a 2011 limited wrx in february, my first turbo car...not really sure where to start. I'm looking ...

anyone from middletown,ny?

i just got a 2011 limited wrx in february, my first turbo car...not really sure where to start. I'm looking to put an invidia catback and an aps intake. i hear from some people that because its a catback and short ram intake i dont need to tune, some ppl say it depends on the size of the tubing for intake, then some ppl say no matter what i do to it i have to tune, which is true?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome Ghost, congrats on the new scooby i'm not far away over in washingtonville , any way i would say you dont need the aps intake , stick with the stock for now and with the invidia catback , yup you wont need a tune.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Oh nice, not far at all... Thanx, this is my first turbo car so not really sure how I got about all of it, I deff wanna get the invidia catback , u ever come to the car shows in Middletown, well kinda car show lol