The 5th Anniversary Victory Meet - May 21, 2011! - Page 14

View Poll Results: What date(s) to hold the next Victory Meets(s)?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday May 7

11 28.21%
  • Saturday May 21

17 43.59%
  • Saturday June 4

14 35.90%
  • Saturday June 11

11 28.21%
  • Bewbs for one meet (May / June)

6 15.38%
  • Bewbs for two meets (June / July)

14 35.90%
  • Moar bewbs

10 25.64%
  • moar bewbage + weasel 555

6 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

This is a discussion on The 5th Anniversary Victory Meet - May 21, 2011! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Please please PLEASE! do a summer meet! I had nothing but busy weekends back in may, and I'll be up ...

Please please PLEASE! do a summer meet! I had nothing but busy weekends back in may, and I'll be up in rochester by the next one...
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    OK, I'll post something up a little later.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Sweeet. Things have finally settled down since I finished school and moved. I should be able to make this one!
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Vez
    *tents fingers* Exxxxxcellent.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Vez

Cool

*CORRECTED

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    any chance we could do an august meet AS WELL AS THE JULY MEET SINCE THE WEATHER IS SO BEAUTIFUL? Im busy every weekend in july
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    *CORRECTED
    i do indeed stand corrected
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Vez
    The Victory Meet seems to be our flagship meet. I know when I meet another Subie owner, it's what I tell them about to lure them into the club. I know Bill puts a lot into organizing these, for which I am grateful. Of course, there's nothing stopping us from having some "informal" (not that our meets are formal) get togethers. There wouldn't be a huge turn out, but a small group getting together to go for a drive and have a beer is always nice. Summer weekends tend to get filled quickly, but if anyone wants to do one of these impromptu meets, PM me. I am horrible with names, and while I've met a bunch of you several times, and recognize you, I tend to forget names. Just a few of us going for a drive followed by a beer might help me to remember. It can be as simple as...there's a few of us meeting at the Craft Ale House in Limerick tomorrow around XX:XX. Come join us. If we have 2 Subies or more, it's a success!
    Last edited by Vez; 07-01-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

The Victory Meet seems to be our flagship meet. I know when I meet another Subie owner, it's what I tell them about to lure them into the club. I know Bill puts a lot into organizing these, for which I am grateful. Of course, there's nothing stopping us from having some "informal" (not that our meets are formal) get togethers. There wouldn't be a huge turn out, but a small group getting together to go for a drive and have a beer is always nice. Summer weekends tend to get filled quickly, but if anyone wants to do one of these impromptu meets, PM me. I am horrible with names, and while I've met a bunch of you several times, and recognize you, I tend to forget names. Just a few of us going for a drive followed by a beer might help me to remember. It can be as simple as...there's a few of us meeting at the Craft Ale House in Limerick tomorrow around XX:XX. Come join us. If we have 2 Subies or more, it's a success!
    I like your style. I've been all for just hitting up Victory for the hell of it, but never have anyone to go with. If someone wants to set up an impromptu meet or something somewhere, I'm down!

And yes I must say I appreciate everything Bill does to set the "formal" meets up. They are an awesome time, every time!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Vez
    They are an awesome time, every time!
    +1

Hmmm...Sunday is a possibility.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081

+1

Hmmm...Sunday is a possibility.
    Not anymore...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying