Anyone near Erie PA??
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone near Erie PA?? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey, anyone out there near Erie, PA? Has anyone ordered a new 2011? I know my dealer (New Motors) said ...

Anyone near Erie PA??

Hey, anyone out there near Erie, PA? Has anyone ordered a new 2011? I know my dealer (New Motors) said they have ordered a couple.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jjk260 View Post
    Hey, anyone out there near Erie, PA? Has anyone ordered a new 2011? I know my dealer (New Motors) said they have ordered a couple.
    Hey, I live near meadville. I picked up my sti limited wr blue in cleveland last fall. I checked with new motors, they told me I could order one but didnt know if they would get one for stock. same for pittsburgh dealers. Thats ok , I havent seen another one around here, lots of looks, beautiful car! I love it.!!

I live in Conneaut Lake, funny I called New Motors about a month ago and they had told me they couldn't get any of the new 2011 STI models because the plants were shut down.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    AIM siscivic
    MSN sis21721@zoominternet.net
    thats right B!tch I'm a female...

It was last fall when I talked to New Motors. I gave up on local dealers, I wanted one NOW and wanted to actually see one other than pics. I went to cleveland to look at the hatch but when i got there mine was in the showroom and blew me away. I drove it home.

ya, thats what everyone that has the 2011 models is telling me they got it in the fall. I cant get 1 now unless there is 1 sitting on a lot somewhere. :\ your lucky Im lookin to trade my 05 not right this very minute but Im thinkin probably in the next 6 months hopefully
    AIM siscivic

I'm down in Meadville dude.

I know who you are. I'm Christine, Look at my cars in the pic, You'll know who I am, Though my civic looks different then what u probably remember. what car you driving these days?
    AIM siscivic

I can't think of who you might be. I've seen your STI around and talked to Bryan Beers about it, but I can't put a face to the name. whats your last name? We should meet up and take me for a ride in the STI because I'm looking to get a WRX in the real near future.

I'm currently driving an 07 pontiac grand prix gxp. I like having the V8 but I'm a big time fan of Subaru's and would love to get one.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.