Carlisle Performance & Style show

This is a discussion on Carlisle Performance & Style show within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone hows it going. This up coming May on the 14th and 15th in Carlisle, PA is the Performance ...

Carlisle Performance & Style show

Hey everyone hows it going.

This up coming May on the 14th and 15th in Carlisle, PA
    is the Performance and Style show at the fair grounds.
    a bunch of us, about 15 so far, from cnysubarus.com are going down to the show.
    We are all registering under that club and we will have our own tent.

The price of the tent is $175.00. If we get 25 cars we get the money back.
    If we don't get the 25 cars our plan is to split it up between the cars that do show up.

So I extend the invitation to everyone here as well. In addition If you have friends who are car enthusiasts but don't drive Subaru's that's ok to all are welcome in our tent just as long as we can all play nice.

Performance & Style

Follow that^ link and pick you package, when you check out just register under cnysubarus and then your all set. registration ends april 11th

If you could leave me a message either in this thread or pm so I can track you our a main list. and then when the event draws closer ill post more details about meeting up and what not for the drive down.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

any? anyone at all?

Registered User deerkiller42002's Avatar
    me and some friends will be making the drive out. my 02, a friends sti, anothers 600 hp evo, a turbo talon, and a teg.

ill be going down with a bunch of guys from my car club, theres a bunch of subarus and a couple evos and a couple mustangs just look for Fatal Addiction car club stickers or shirts and thats us
    ** The Blobeye Syndicate #115 **