Need some help with 2001 2.5rs
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need some help with 2001 2.5rs within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hello everyone my name is Dave I am from Long island NY I currently have a 2001 2.5rs 2 door ...

Need some help with 2001 2.5rs

Hello everyone my name is Dave I am from Long island NY I currently have a 2001 2.5rs 2 door with 36k miles unfortunately my motor has developed a knock and its looking like its going to be cheaper to replace, I was thinking its time to swap the motor to a WRX motor. I wont pretend to know much about cars so please all information on what I need and where I should get it installed would be a great help.

Basically I figure a complete WRX motor should fit right onto my 5 speed tranny.

If people need more info please ask so I can help you help me lol.

Thanks
    Dave

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

East Coast swappers there located in Windsor locks , CT they can do the swap for you they did my wire harness merge for MY00 RS to 06 WRX works perfect.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.