Insrance Quote for a 2011 WRX Limited
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Insrance Quote for a 2011 WRX Limited within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Recieved an insurance quote of 1200/yr from Liberty mutual for a 2011 WRX Limited. The car will be parked and ...

Smile Insrance Quote for a 2011 WRX Limited

Recieved an insurance quote of 1200/yr from Liberty mutual for a 2011 WRX Limited.
    The car will be parked and driven in Princeton,NJ.I am a 33 yr old family man with a clean driving record.
    I get a feeling that the quote is slightly on the higher side.
    Any opinions from veterans here???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    seems fine to me. insurance has a billion and one variables though. if it seems off, call a different company & get another quote

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Want to trade? 23, terrible record (1 speeding ticket still on there) and paying $2040/year. Of course there are a ton of other variables involved but that quote doesn't sound that bad. I hear they give discounts for Subaru drivers as well. Check it out: Liberty Mutual Subaru

I Support ClubWRX
    There is an integrated insurance thread here somewhere.Depends on your coverage.I went with Progressive for $480 for 6 months,34 years ,married,with a clean record(2 cars,zero claims)I was with Geico for 4 years and the jokers quoted my $830 for 6 months.But I hear that NJ rates are relatively higher.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    There is an integrated insurance thread here somewhere
    Insurance for WRX's and STI's

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Married, 35, clean record, I pay around $1100/yr. I paid around the same for my Evo 8, which was also close to what I was paying on my 350Z. It's always around a grand for me.

My deductable is really high because I figure things are either real small or real serious, with very little inbetween. So if it's small I'll just fix it myself or have it done locally leaving out the insurance company. If it's big they the deductable would be cheaper.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

i pay about 1100/year with very high limits and 1000 deductibles for collision and comprehensive with rental reimbursement. i think your quote is very reasonable for a brand new car that is considered "performance" in the area where you live.

funny thing, my wife and i bought a 2010 honda civic a few months ago, and its more expensive the insure that car than my 2010 wrx...cant really seem to figure that one out.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.