Winter Victory Meet - Saturday March 5, 2011 is the date - Page 27

View Poll Results: What date for the Winter '10-'11 Victory Meet?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday January 29

    3 7.50%
  • Saturday February 5

    4 10.00%
  • Saturday February 12

    10 25.00%
  • Saturday February 19

    10 25.00%
  • Saturday February 26

    10 25.00%
  • Saturday March 5

    27 67.50%
  • Saturday March 12

    9 22.50%
  • Saturday March 19

    7 17.50%
  • Saturday March 26

    6 15.00%
  • Bewbs <3 Victory Meets!

    13 32.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 452

This is a discussion on Winter Victory Meet - Saturday March 5, 2011 is the date within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Some close ups ......

  1. #391
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Some close ups ...











    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #392
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Arrival at Victory including a two image stitch:







    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  4. #393
    Registered User BlueWorks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Posts
    217
    i had a great time today. the fun run makes me wish i lived just a little farther west.

    sasquatch, i'm not sure which version of ps you're running, but if it's a cs version, you should have a "photomerge" function under file-automate-photomerge. it takes a lot of the pain out of stitching together photos. also, thanks again for putting the meet together, and for the radiator shroud. it's already on my car.

  5. #394
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    The return of the Weasel!





    Here he is holding himself:





    We just noticed where we park in front of:


    Last edited by Sasquatch; 03-05-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  6. #395
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWorks View Post
    i had a great time today. the fun run makes me wish i lived just a little farther west.

    sasquatch, i'm not sure which version of ps you're running, but if it's a cs version, you should have a "photomerge" function under file-automate-photomerge. it takes a lot of the pain out of stitching together photos. also, thanks again for putting the meet together, and for the radiator shroud. it's already on my car.
    I have CS4. I knew it had the ability and looked it up online. The stitching is completely automated - it is all too easy really. I just need to figure out how to match the exposure of the individual images.

    Enjoy the shroud - glad it found a new home.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  7. #396
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    A couple of oddballs:








    Inside Victory. The guy who looks like he's about to is Mikie13 in the yellow shirt (he didn't):









    Last edited by Sasquatch; 03-05-2011 at 07:57 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  8. #397
    Registered User BlueWorks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Outside Philly
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I have CS4. I knew it had the ability and looked it up online. The stitching is completely automated - it is all too easy really. I just need to figure out how to match the exposure of the individual images.

    Enjoy the shroud - glad it found a new home.
    if you're shooting with a point and shoot, your chances are slim to none. some point and shoots do have aperture and shutter speed controls, and if you shoot with the same aperture and vary the shutter speed to keep it exposed properly, you can get a close match.

  9. #398
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWorks View Post
    if you're shooting with a point and shoot, your chances are slim to none. some point and shoots do have aperture and shutter speed controls, and if you shoot with the same aperture and vary the shutter speed to keep it exposed properly, you can get a close match.
    Bummer. I have an advanced point and shoot (Canon S3 IS) in program mode. No way to do this in Photoshop?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  10. #399
    Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    Posts
    491
    I Support ClubWRX
    Mishmash of driving up and standing stuff. Feel free to claim your car.
    I took the liberty going over license plates just to keep a bit of privacy.

    1: Mine with the yellow circle, spirited's is behind mine.

    2:

    3:

    4:

    5: Sasquatch's on the left I do believe

    6: Hella AWDsome

    7:

    8:

    9:

    10:

    11:

    12:

    13:

    14:

    15:

    16:

    17:

    18:

    19:

    20:

    21: Hey look, I'm all artsy and crap

    22:

    23:

    24:

    25:

    26:

    27:

    28:

    29:

    30:

  11. #400

    Admin - Scooby Hooligan

    Weasel 555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    UK,NY,AK,FL
    Posts
    23,158
    I Support ClubWRX
    long day out from ny for me (360 miles round trip)

    was well worth it as always and the weather was awesome so much warmer than ny when i left this am , nice to see some old friends again and make some new ones too

    p.s. too the girl who humped my leg outside thanks


    p.p.s damn terrible car crash on route 30 heading to 202N some mazda was well messed up !!

    p.p.p.s Bill great photos mate and thanks for the weasel poster and the signed menu from last year mucho gracias and for also bringing the "cutout weasel" to meet the "real weasel"
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

    I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

  12. #401
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,338
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Nice pictures guys
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  13. #402
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    Mishmash of driving up and standing stuff. Feel free to claim your car.
    I took the liberty going over license plates just to keep a bit of privacy.
    I do the same. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    long day out from ny for me (360 miles round trip)

    was well worth it as always and the weather was awesome so much warmer than ny when i left this am , nice to see some old friends again and make some new ones too

    p.s. too the girl who humped my leg outside thanks


    p.p.s damn terrible car crash on route 30 heading to 202N some mazda was well messed up !!

    p.p.p.s Bill great photos mate and thanks for the weasel poster and the signed menu from last year mucho gracias and for also bringing the "cutout weasel" to meet the "real weasel"
    Thanks a ****load for making the trip (I typed 4 *s). The poster was an "outtake", too big to make a cutout of (think I told you that). The signed menu was an impromptu get well card. That was the only card stock Victory had. Bringing the cardboard Weasel to the meets has become a tradition of its own. Glad you were finally here for real.

    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Nice pictures guys
    Nice avatar!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  14. #403
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,825
    I Support ClubWRX
    I forgot my camera today, so I only have one cell pic to remember the trip:


    It was a long day, but well worth it. It was great to get out and meet some new people, and to see some familiar faces. Hopefully I can make the 5-year anniversary in May

    Thanks to all who actually brought cameras and shared pictures
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

  15. #404
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    31,221
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    I forgot my camera today, so I only have one cell pic to remember the trip:


    It was a long day, but well worth it. It was great to get out and meet some new people, and to see some familiar faces. Hopefully I can make the 5-year anniversary in May

    Thanks to all who actually brought cameras and shared pictures
    Thank you for making the L O N G drive to attend. That says a lot about this meet and how it has grown beyond the initial 6 attendees.

    Just what does your cell pic image show (aside from the obvious?)
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  16. #405
    Master Baiter EJ257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a stream bank somewhere
    Posts
    19,825
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    Thank you for making the L O N G drive to attend. That says a lot about this meet and how it has grown beyond the initial 6 attendees.

    Just what does your cell pic image show (aside from the obvious?)
    Nothing other than the obvious; just my trip odometer for today...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

    Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

    "Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

    UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •