Shattered my McGard key, can I borrow one?

This is a discussion on Shattered my McGard key, can I borrow one? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Was putting on my winter tires this afternoon, and on the last wheel, my McGard Spline drive Key ( standard ...

Shattered my McGard key, can I borrow one?

Was putting on my winter tires this afternoon, and on the last wheel, my McGard Spline drive Key ( standard 8 spline one, not the one for the locks) just exploded. It tore right down the side about half way down. No way to finish tightening the last two lugs.

I was wondering if there is anyone near LBI who I could "rent" one from for an hour or so tomorrow to finish the job so I can get to work on Monday.

I have access to another car tomorrow so I can come pick it up, and will give you a couple bucks for helping me out.

Hopefully someone with one reads this and has one. If you dont have one, pass this on to someone that does.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you have access to a car, why not just go buy another one? Nobody near you sell them?
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Not any local retailers that I have found. Even if I did though, not many places open on Sunday.

....how far are you from Montclair?

Edit: I just realized Im 6 days late on this one.