First visit to a nearby Wegman's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on First visit to a nearby Wegman's within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The best thing at Wegman's are the wheels of cheese for 0....

The best thing at Wegman's are the wheels of cheese for $400.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Wegmans is supposed to be expanding to my area soon; I'm excited.

I always hit up the Wegmans when I was in college over other grocery stores, even though it was out of my way home. Their beer selection dwarfs all the grocery stores around here, not only in quantity, but quality also (that's probably the only part of living in Binghamton I miss). Luckily, the beer store is across the street from the grocery store I use now, so it's not far out of my way for decent stuff.

Little tidbit of info: they are continuously one of the nations top companies to work for, according to Fortune magazine. In 2005/2006 (forget which year), they were #1.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I'm a big cheese fan so $400 for a wheel of cheese doesn't sound crazy. I buy $20+ a pound stuff all the time, and a wheel can easily be $400 for some Parmigiana Reggiano.

The beer in supermarkets here is "near beer." They don't allow it to go over 4% alcohol which is just plain weird to me.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    The beer in supermarkets here is "near beer." They don't allow it to go over 4% alcohol which is just plain weird to me.
    The are looking out for the health of the populous. CO doesn't want to relinquish that coveted "healthiest state in the USA" title.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    The are looking out for the health of the populous. CO doesn't want to relinquish that coveted "healthiest state in the USA" title.
    I'm good with that. I did yoga for the first time ever yesterday and there wasn't a woman in the room I didn't want to stare at, all wearing tight spandex. It was just a question of which hot body to take a look at.....
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

Quote Originally Posted by teflon_jones View Post
    I'm good with that. I did yoga for the first time ever yesterday and there wasn't a woman in the room I didn't want to stare at, all wearing tight spandex. It was just a question of which hot body to take a look at.....
    So you were THAT creepy guy that made every girl self conscious that her camel toe was sticking out during the "Flaming Lotus" position?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123