Recommended Auto Tint Facility near Philly
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Recommended Auto Tint Facility near Philly within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone have any recommendations?...

Recommended Auto Tint Facility near Philly

Anyone have any recommendations?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Car Pretty, they are on bustleton ave in northeast philly...just a heads up tho, if you have a newer (08+) they might have some issues getting the bottom of the back window all the way to the bottom, just the way the car is designed. but other then that, they were pretty cheap and fast and good
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

i use dynamic tint in williamstown, nj. very proffessional operation, clean work. relatively inexpensive.

shades of gray has done a lot of subies well. i don't know if they are a vendor here, but they are on IWSTI, and may give you a discount for that. they usually run a winter special.

http://www.shadesofgraytint.com/
    Last edited by sti27cbrd; 11-09-2010 at 06:05 AM.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Trek Glass Tinting in Springfield, PA...about 10-12 miles from center city on Baltimore Pike. Looking it up on the web shows it as 415 Baltimore Pike, however there is a location next to Pappou's Pizza Pub (near Rt. 420, across from Babies R Us)...not sure if there are actually 2 locations but I've always been familiar with just the one near Pappou's. I haven't had my car done there yet, but I've seen about a half-dozen cars that have been done there & they do fantastic work. Last I recall a 4-door sedan was about $250.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

Quote Originally Posted by sti27cbrd View Post
    shades of gray has done a lot of subies well. i don't know if they are a vendor here, but they are on IWSTI, and may give you a discount for that. they usually run a winter special.

I've used these guys...AWESOME tint job and the owner Had/has a built 05 STI. They "specialize" in Subarus.

They also use Llumar tint which is warrantied for the life of the car, and can be repaired/replaced at ANY shop that uses Llumar tint specifically.

Prices are pretty good as well...$160 for all 5 windows is what I recall paying
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Thanks for the input. I'm over in West Chester so Trek seems to be a good option.

If you're willing to come down to DE, Cindy's Glass Tinting in Wilmington is the best, IMO. She's been doing my cars for 14+ years now (19 cars overall) and offers lifetime guarantees, too. Reasonably priced also - tell her I sent you down and she'll take care of you
    s e t h
    "If you're going to live on the cutting edge, you'd better be prepared to bleed a little."
    Stink-Eye Mob #73, Hawkeye Alliance #667

Definitely go to Shades of Gray. They tinted my Bimmer and were absolutely amazing. GREAT guys over there. They let me take my car without paying wile waiting for my friend's to be finished. They use LLumar tint and it has a lifetime warranty.

+1 for shades of gray.. AMAZING WORK!!

Vez
    I used Sun and Shade. http://sunandshade.net/

They're the only licensed 3M tinters in the area. They're located in Creamery...same building as Creamery Tires.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Quote Originally Posted by sti27cbrd View Post

i second this.. i took my 07 wrx to them and they did such a good job i took my brothers honda to them the following week.. they tinted my 07 in 25 minutes.. no lie
    07 wrx tr.. i finally got one
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #138

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.