** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 - Page 6

View Poll Results: Whate date(s) are you able to attend (multiple choice)?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday September 11

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 18

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 25

7 17.95%
  • Saturday October 2

8 20.51%
  • Saturday October 9

13 33.33%
  • Saturday October 16

9 23.08%
  • Saturday October 23

21 53.85%
  • Saturday October 30

9 23.08%
  • Saturday November 6

12 30.77%
  • Victory & Bewbs!

18 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; not a big deal then thanks for the help...

not a big deal then thanks for the help
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    That Hampton Inn is a good location. Drive in Friday evening, stay overnight then join us at the meet. We clear out of Victory around 3:00 - 4:00. Drive home from there.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

unless there is some unforeseen event come up. we are there for sure. we are going to stay friday night at the hotel. we will be leaving around 4-5 here should get there between 7-8. going to book hotel by the end of the week.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    unless there is some unforeseen event come up. we are there for sure. we are going to stay friday night at the hotel. we will be leaving around 4-5 here should get there between 7-8. going to book hotel by the end of the week.
    Excellent. You will not find a better WRX meet anywhere. I am somewhat biased.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

how or where did u see the price at 101.15 i probly would do that with the reviews it has on priceline and ur saying it was nice. it would only be a few dollars more than the other one we looked at but it sounds like its a few miles closer. thanks
    I literally just went to their website & selected that Friday's date, and then "best available"...and it was one of the options on the list...I don't recall what the room setup was like though (king, queen, double, etc).

I live about 5 miles from Marsh Creek & Hampton Inn (just off Greenridge Rd. on the map Sasquatch put up, top left), and work even closer (the "t" in Downingtown)...so if you really wanted I could always swing down that way prior to the meet & you could tail me to it. It's really easy to get to the park from that hotel, however not too long ago there was an update/bypass put on Pottstown Pk. that doesn't come up on most GPS's and isn't even showing on that map which could cause some confusion.

If you were taking the turnpike here, you would just exit for Rt. 100 South after the toll booth, and stay in the rightmost lane through that first light...and probably a 1/10th of a mile later on the right side there is an entrance next to Chicago Uno's that also can get you right into the hotel parking lot....if you missed that, the next light is Rt. 113, make a right on that, and then there's another side entrance for the hotel on the right as well.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Excellent. You will not find a better WRX meet anywhere. I am somewhat biased.
    hey someone should be biased why not lol
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

Oh cool, guess I missed the announcement of the official date choice. Should work for me, barring any unforseen events. Looking forward to it; I missed the last one ..
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeed pro View Post
    I literally just went to their website & selected that Friday's date, and then "best available"...and it was one of the options on the list...I don't recall what the room setup was like though (king, queen, double, etc).

I live about 5 miles from Marsh Creek & Hampton Inn (just off Greenridge Rd. on the map Sasquatch put up, top left), and work even closer (the "t" in Downingtown)...so if you really wanted I could always swing down that way prior to the meet & you could tail me to it. It's really easy to get to the park from that hotel, however not too long ago there was an update/bypass put on Pottstown Pk. that doesn't come up on most GPS's and isn't even showing on that map which could cause some confusion.

If you were taking the turnpike here, you would just exit for Rt. 100 South after the toll booth, and stay in the rightmost lane through that first light...and probably a 1/10th of a mile later on the right side there is an entrance next to Chicago Uno's that also can get you right into the hotel parking lot....if you missed that, the next light is Rt. 113, make a right on that, and then there's another side entrance for the hotel on the right as well.
    might just have to take you up on that offer if its not to much trouble or out of your way. going to book the hampton inn tonight or tomorrow night we decided to stay saturday night also. well the last plan was to do that anyways. thanks
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

might just have to take you up on that offer if its not to much trouble or out of your way. going to book the hampton inn tonight or tomorrow night we decided to stay saturday night also. well the last plan was to do that anyways. thanks
    no trouble at all....it's only 10 minutes down the road We can work out the timings later....closer to the day of the meet & when plans are firmly cemented in place.

and I promised my wife some solitude that day so I will have the kids with me, giving her some much needed peace & quiet around the house for a couple hours. Ava (my 5 year old) is a great "big sister" type...Colin (my 1 year old) is more of a handful. I'm sure the kids will have fun though
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

I Support ClubWRX
    no trouble at all....it's only 10 minutes down the road We can work out the timings later....closer to the day of the meet & when plans are firmly cemented in place.

and I promised my wife some solitude that day so I will have the kids with me, giving her some much needed peace & quiet around the house for a couple hours. Ava (my 5 year old) is a great "big sister" type...Colin (my 1 year old) is more of a handful. I'm sure the kids will have fun though
    Thanks for helping out.

This is one reason why I love ClubWRX.
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Thanks for helping out.

i agree

thanks alot. our daughter can be a stinker at times to. sometimes it takes her abit to get used to other people but maybe around your kids it will not take long and they can have a good time too. as far as arrangments we can talk closer to the date but since u know the area i will let the time to leave the hotel up to u. thanks again. we are getting excited this will be the first run we have been on and also to meet everyone that will be there.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

booked the room at the hampton inn
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

Seaside Park, NJ (home) / Villanova, Pa (school)
    Can I get in on this? Got my new WRX out here at Villanova

Quote Originally Posted by bw305 View Post
    Can I get in on this? Got my new WRX out here at Villanova
    But of course! Check the first post for details. Welcome!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens dont wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    Thanks for helping out.

No prob...and I completely agree with this sentiment....hence why a mazda guy like me is on a WRX forum is for that same reason....much better community on here than other forums. I'm not on here much, but every time I have been it's always good...there's not all the "flaming" that I've been exposed to in other forums and the sophomoric behavior indicative of juveniles w/ no respect for others or sense of community.

Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878
    thanks alot. our daughter can be a stinker at times to. sometimes it takes her abit to get used to other people but maybe around your kids it will not take long and they can have a good time too. as far as arrangments we can talk closer to the date but since u know the area i will let the time to leave the hotel up to u. thanks again. we are getting excited this will be the first run we have been on and also to meet everyone that will be there.
    you're welcome..and truly my pleasure....I'm getting psyched myself since I haven't been on a run in a couple of years!
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently: