** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 - Page 5

View Poll Results: Whate date(s) are you able to attend (multiple choice)?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday September 11

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 18

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 25

7 17.95%
  • Saturday October 2

8 20.51%
  • Saturday October 9

13 33.33%
  • Saturday October 16

9 23.08%
  • Saturday October 23

21 53.85%
  • Saturday October 30

9 23.08%
  • Saturday November 6

12 30.77%
  • Victory & Bewbs!

18 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by irvin787878 thanks. there was one at 109 but thats still to much all the rest were higher ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    thanks. there was one at 109 but thats still to much all the rest were higher than that.

i found one at 79 a night on priceline.com.
    its located at 500 willowbrook lane westchester pa.
    its got good reviews and seems like its only 20 mins from the park. any ideas on the location? hard to find? hard to find the park from there? any info would be great thanks again.
    It's in a relatively easy to find accessible location. It would be better to find something closer to Downingtown where Victory is.

Point A on the map:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails VMeet.JPG  
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

86.4% sure I can make it - possibly...

Gotta check with the better looking, skinnier half and make sure that weekend is open! It has been a long time since i've done much with the buggy... might motivate me!!
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    It's in a relatively easy to find accessible location. It would be better to find something closer to Downingtown where Victory is.

Point A on the map:
    that were the expensive ones are in downingtown. idk.
    just found out the little girl will be with us. the grand parents are busy that weekend. i would like to try to find a hotel for atleast one of the nights. that way the little one isnt in the car for so much in one day that all its for. i was thinking of looking in reading for one. thanks for the help.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

I Support ClubWRX
    that were the expensive ones are in downingtown. idk.
    just found out the little girl will be with us. the grand parents are busy that weekend. i would like to try to find a hotel for atleast one of the nights. that way the little one isnt in the car for so much in one day that all its for. i was thinking of looking in reading for one. thanks for the help.
    :\ I work with a guy who lives in Downingtown - I'll ask him if he has any ideas.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-12-2010 at 06:55 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    :\ I work with a guy who lives in Downingtown - I'll ask him if he has any ideas.
    ok sounds good
    635 Lancaster Avenue
    Frazer, PA 19355 well we found this one its like 17 mins from the park according to mapquest its 92 a night and all real good reviews in 2010 also so it maybe nice idk. by the looks of things there are no more nice places for a fair price. we will just have to see what happens. let me know what u find out thanks again.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

ok sounds good
    635 Lancaster Avenue
    Frazer, PA 19355 well we found this one its like 17 mins from the park according to mapquest its 92 a night and all real good reviews in 2010 also so it maybe nice idk. by the looks of things there are no more nice places for a fair price. we will just have to see what happens. let me know what u find out thanks again.
    Frazer PA isn't that bad, nor is West Chester actually...wife & I lived in WC for 3 years & went to Marsh Creek all the time on weekends, only like 15 minute drive to the park, and about 20 from Victory. Keep us posted on where you end up booking and I can map out some decent directions for you to/from either (depending on if you are staying the night prior to the event or following it). There's lots of nice country roads to take that take you around the "trafficy" areas. I'll sneak a peek too to see what I can find for hotel stays as well at are in the sub-$100 range for you
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

what state

Where at guys i got a WRX converted into STi pretty much like 400whp g35 turbo then there Mazdaspeed3,2 gtis, and a 350z, just where you guys live at ill ask em

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrxjuice View Post
    Where at guys i got a WRX converted into STi pretty much like 400whp g35 turbo then there Mazdaspeed3,2 gtis, and a 350z, just where you guys live at ill ask em
    The meet is in PA.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeed pro View Post
    Frazer PA isn't that bad, nor is West Chester actually...wife & I lived in WC for 3 years & went to Marsh Creek all the time on weekends, only like 15 minute drive to the park, and about 20 from Victory. Keep us posted on where you end up booking and I can map out some decent directions for you to/from either (depending on if you are staying the night prior to the event or following it). There's lots of nice country roads to take that take you around the "trafficy" areas. I'll sneak a peek too to see what I can find for hotel stays as well at are in the sub-$100 range for you
    ok thanks we r almost for sure staying the night before havent decided yet on the night of i doubt that we will stay sat night.
    mostly what i found by reading reviews is that if u dont pay 100 plus the places are really crappy and i want a place thats clean atleast cause of the 2 yr old. the last place i put on here has great reviews and they were posted in 2010 so its gotta still be nice. thats probly where we will stay unless someone on here comes up with a nice place cheaper. thanks for all the help from everyone.
    Last edited by irvin787878; 09-13-2010 at 03:37 PM.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

yeah, I couldn't find any places much cheaper that I was familiar with. The holiday inn in west chester was $97/night, and the Hampton Inn in Exton (only about 5 min from Marsh Creek) was $101.15 if you paid in full and was non-refundable (not sure if you wanted to go the non-refundable route). My wife & I stayed at this exact Hampton Inn just back in March when moving, and it was very clean & had a good breakfast buffet.

If you stayed up in Pottstown the prices do come way down into the $60's, but ratings all looked bad and I know that some areas of Pottstown can be sketchy.

The extra couple of $$'s is definitely worth the peace of mind, comfort for the family and safety of your daughter
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeed pro View Post
    the Hampton Inn in Exton (only about 5 min from Marsh Creek) was $101.15 if you paid in full and was non-refundable
    how or where did u see the price at 101.15 i probly would do that with the reviews it has on priceline and ur saying it was nice. it would only be a few dollars more than the other one we looked at but it sounds like its a few miles closer. thanks
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

whats the pottstown pike like? looks like i could take that from that hampton inn and run into park rd then take that right to the park.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    whats the pottstown pike like? looks like i could take that from that hampton inn and run into park rd then take that right to the park.
    Pottstown Pike is Route 100.

Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-14-2010 at 03:43 PM.
    Mods & Pics

yeah that what i was looking at. is it some big highway or just like a 2 or 4 lane that u can turn off it without getting killed lol. just trying to get some ideas before we leave thats all. most of the hotels around have the internet well i guess just about all of them do now days so i am taking the laptop with us also.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    yeah that what i was looking at. is it some big highway or just like a 2 or 4 lane that u can turn off it without getting killed lol. just trying to get some ideas before we leave thats all. most of the hotels around have the internet well i guess just about all of them do now days so i am taking the laptop with us also.
    It varies from a 2 to a 6 lane road in that region. A lot of traffic signals (and traffic) in spots, so it's relatively safe with due caution. Typical suburban sprawl.

The fun drive for the Victory meet stays well away from 100.
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.