** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 - Page 12

View Poll Results: Whate date(s) are you able to attend (multiple choice)?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday September 11

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 18

7 17.95%
  • Saturday September 25

7 17.95%
  • Saturday October 2

8 20.51%
  • Saturday October 9

13 33.33%
  • Saturday October 16

9 23.08%
  • Saturday October 23

21 53.85%
  • Saturday October 30

9 23.08%
  • Saturday November 6

12 30.77%
  • Victory & Bewbs!

18 46.15%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

This is a discussion on ** The Autumn 2010 Victory Meet ** We are on for October 23 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by JackalMech Definately going to be there. Last time we were there my wife was still preggo and ...

Quote Originally Posted by JackalMech View Post
    Definately going to be there. Last time we were there my wife was still preggo and I remember during the cruise we lost a car to tanny problems and another had a fight with a guard rail. Let's hope there are no repeats of that.
    someone tapped a guardrail during a tame street cruise? I really hope that was caused by mechanical failure...
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west between 7 and 10 mph.

Quote Originally Posted by fordyrock1980 View Post
    10/23/2010 Must be the most popular date so far this year!?!? Wish I could make it but have a Relay for Life/American Cancer Society benefit, Millersville University Homecoming and a outdoor Blues Fest at Springhouse Brewing Co. now I find out about this......Really wish I could make it but will have to wait till the next meet. Anyone know about when that might be????
    Just keep an eye on the Tri-State forum. We have them every 3 - 4 months. Once a few requests for another is made I'll post up a poll to select the date.

A date? I'd guess February. The winter meets have been quite popular.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by sti27cbrd View Post
    someone tapped a guardrail during a tame street cruise? I really hope that was caused by mechanical failure...
    Driver error = went into a curve too hot. Fortunately, the vehicle only suffered minor damage. The driver merely hurt his pride.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    Driver error = went into a curve too hot. Fortunately, the vehicle only suffered minor damage. The driver merely hurt his pride.
    It is a really tight turn on 282. Comes up with very little warning.

A pic of the bumper can be found in that meet thread.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I don't plan on doing any road racing. My poor ol' bugeye just can't handle it
    \_(ツ)_/
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Vez
    FYI: Some friends and I will be going to Hooter's in KOP around 9PM Saturday night to watch UFC 121. If anyone is interested, please come join us! A day of Subies, Victory, and fights...it doesn't get much better.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I don't plan on doing any road racing. My poor ol' bugeye just can't handle it
    The fun run is a 5 - 10 over cruise. The mishap above was on a sudden sharp left turn.

There will be zero road racing.
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    We're gonna try to make it there also, is it just a hwy rest stop or like a wawa?
    Rest stop with Gas, Food court inside and so on. Its on I276 West (PA Turnpike West). Its part of the turnpike.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens dont wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The fun run is a 5 - 10 over cruise. The mishap above was on a sudden sharp left turn.

Hope we don't have to clear any trees off the road this time due to the insane storms like May's meet haha.

The fun runs are great. They never get out of hand. Assuming the average person keeps correct distancing when driving there shouldn't be any mishaps.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens dont wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX

It was a uphill, sweeping right hander, actually. I nearly slammed into JR during the frenzied braking behind him.

I've never gotten higher than about 110 on the fun run. The further back you are(I usually play caboose) the more likely you will need to hammer the throttle, and its even more likely if JR intentionally lollygags to create space for a 4 gear run...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    It was a uphill, sweeping right hander, actually. I nearly slammed into JR during the frenzied braking behind him.

I've never gotten higher than about 110 on the fun run. The further back you are(I usually play caboose) the more likely you will need to hammer the throttle, and its even more likely if JR intentionally lollygags to create space for a 4 gear run...
    Oh. I had the wrong turn in my head.

He is totally kidding about 110.
    Mods & Pics

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    110 Km/h
    \_(ツ)_/
    2015 CWP WRX STi on order ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax' Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    The REAL 'WTF Tuning?!' Progenitor
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero | Blobeye Synd. #Tree-Fiddy
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Oh. I had the wrong turn in my head.

The fun run after the King of Parts Meet we totally hit 110mph going up towards New Hope...but definitely not Victory meets.

but will there be afternoon baseball?
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

there was a crap load of salt/gravel dumped by the state the day before as well, I recall...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)