We want a Victory Meat!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on We want a Victory Meat!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Bill, I'm getting a lot of push from my Newtown buddies who all wanna do another Victory meet...I too am ...

We want a Victory Meat!!!!

Bill,

I'm getting a lot of push from my Newtown buddies who all wanna do another Victory meet...I too am interested of course...

I say we get the planning ball rolling...throw up a poll of dates (I'm thinking Late Sept or Oct)!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure about Victory Meat, but I'm definitely in for the next Victory Meet!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    I'm not sure about Victory Meat, but I'm definitely in for the next Victory Meet!
    Done on purpose...we used to refer to a couple meets as "meat" for whatever reason

...though some would argue, I'm just an effing ra-tard.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Wasn't there already a victory meet this year?
    "M3 drivers have no friends..." - Jeremy Clarkson

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    Wasn't there already a victory meet this year?
    Usually a couple a year...late winter/early spring and a fall one...either way...I (and others) just wanna hit up Victory again. Still the best wings I've ever had in my life

Aw I thought it was once a year. I'm planing on making a drive to it next year.

"If something sounds too good to be true, it's best to shoot it to make sure" - Fiona Glenanne

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    Aw I thought it was once a year. I'm planing on making a drive to it next year.
    I just noticed you were in SoCal

Its a great meet and a good all-day activity. Victory brewery is one of my favorites! Festbier FTW!!!

Sounds awesome. Hopefully my subie will be up for the task when the time comes.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'll post a poll and thread later today.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I'll post a poll and thread later today.
    WOO HOO!!!!

Hopefully it's on a Sunday. Working Saturdays kills my ever-so-small social life as it is.

Would love some fresh Prima Pils.
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Registered User silverbullet207's Avatar
    What is the victory meet? sound like a good time. I noticed it was not in my neck of the woods and im always looking for a reason to go on a little road trip
    ** Hawk-Eye Alliance #513 **
    '06 WRX Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by the mike View Post
    Hopefully it's on a Sunday. Working Saturdays kills my ever-so-small social life as it is.

Would love some fresh Prima Pils.
    Sorry ... I've put Sundays in the poll in the past. Almost no one voted for them.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet207 View Post
    What is the victory meet? sound like a good time. I noticed it was not in my neck of the woods and im always looking for a reason to go on a little road trip
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...83#post2660883
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet207 View Post
    They are a great time! We always get a few "Out of towners" coming by. The food is great, the beer is better, and the company much better, and the fun run is the best!

It should only be 6-7 hours of a drive for you from Cincy

Registered User silverbullet207's Avatar
    Hell yea that sounds like a blast! hope to see you all there
    ** Hawk-Eye Alliance #513 **
    '06 WRX Stage 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast