We want a Victory Meat!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on We want a Victory Meat!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; wow 9 hours?? I can walk to victory in less than 9 minutes... am I spoiled...?...

wow 9 hours??

I can walk to victory in less than 9 minutes...

am I spoiled...?
    Current: 05 Mini Cooper S R53
    Former: 06 Acura RSX Type-S
    Former: 00 Integra GSR
    Former: 07 Mazdaspeed3
    Former: 04 WRX Stage 2+
    www.jscspeed.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Depending on the weekend, I might be able to make the trip. My wife and I are always up for visiting breweries so it will be even better when combining it with Subaru enthusiasts.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by economatic View Post
    Depending on the weekend, I might be able to make the trip. My wife and I are always up for visiting breweries so it will be even better when combining it with Subaru enthusiasts.
    10/23 is the date: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...83#post2660883
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

yea the old king of parts meat. that was awesome! except when the 4 cars got stoped by the cops . haha glad it wasnt me. I say we do another one of those meets in late nov/early dec. that way my wagon will be lifted by then and will handle a lot better than my old gc on worn out azenis.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Thanks. I guess I missed that thread while I was on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by 012.5RS View Post
    yea the old king of parts meat. that was awesome! except when the 4 cars got stoped by the cops . haha glad it wasnt me. I say we do another one of those meets in late nov/early dec. that way my wagon will be lifted by then and will handle a lot better than my old gc on worn out azenis.
    Yeah we were raising some hell on some of those back roads...there were two groups for the fun run: one group was the "spirited" group (which I was a part of) and we were hitting 100mph at times on long open back roads...not that I condone it, but it was sure as hell fun. We had to stop a couple times so a couple people could cool their diffs a bit. We also got a report of the pulled over people, and that other cops were looking for us, so we camped out in an elementary school parking lot...until some retard began doing donuts.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

That was a great day. It was hard keepin up with my azzenis on but I managed. I def wanna do it again when I'm done my suspension. Sti springs, d specs Jackson Rally 1" lift kit with 215/65R16 General Grabber A/Ts. Should work well for the bucks county back roads.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123