North East NJ?

This is a discussion on North East NJ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards ...

North East NJ?

Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards the Pennsylvania border, South NJ, and Upstate NY.
    2010 WRB WRX 5Door
    Stink-Eye Mob #29

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good question. I would like to know the answer to this as well hah.

I'm in Northeast NJ also. Just bought by WRX, I say if nothing else we should orginize a meeting with Northern NJ people on here maybe like every other week?

Would you guys be down for that?

organizing would be nice, but finding a place can be difficult. you need permission from some parking lots to commune together
    2010 WRB WRX 5Door
    Stink-Eye Mob #29

id be down for this. i bet we could just find a random walmart or something and the wouldnt care. they let people park campers in there parking lots over night and stuff haha

i know some people who have car meets all of the time, i can find out when they have one maybe we can join them, or find out where they do it and try to get a WRX one going.

Quote Originally Posted by bjkeed21 View Post
    Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards the Pennsylvania border, South NJ, and Upstate NY.
    Hey man, you should come to rockland. my friend and i both got rex's recently and are looking for people to cruise with.

there is a car club here too, but I wouldn't risk rollin' up with a rex unless you really want to race.

Wrx Parts

Sup guys just a little off topic. Im in Passaic co and I would like to offer for sale to the local WRX guys some WRX items that I have laying around in my garage for example : a stock CATBACK exhaust from my 05 wrx, chrome BOV, chrome CAI w/ blue cone filter, and a stock WRX intercooler. So if anyone knows someone that could use these items let me know.....Thanks

theres a bunch of guys from nasioc that get together every sat night at ikea/chili's in paramus