North East NJ?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on North East NJ? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards ...

North East NJ?

Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards the Pennsylvania border, South NJ, and Upstate NY.
    2010 WRB WRX 5Door
    Stink-Eye Mob #29

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good question. I would like to know the answer to this as well hah.

I'm in Northeast NJ also. Just bought by WRX, I say if nothing else we should orginize a meeting with Northern NJ people on here maybe like every other week?

Would you guys be down for that?

organizing would be nice, but finding a place can be difficult. you need permission from some parking lots to commune together
    2010 WRB WRX 5Door
    Stink-Eye Mob #29

id be down for this. i bet we could just find a random walmart or something and the wouldnt care. they let people park campers in there parking lots over night and stuff haha

i know some people who have car meets all of the time, i can find out when they have one maybe we can join them, or find out where they do it and try to get a WRX one going.

Quote Originally Posted by bjkeed21 View Post
    Are there any meets in North East NJ? Like, the Hudson/Essex/Union/Bergen/Passaic County areas? I always hear of meets more towards the Pennsylvania border, South NJ, and Upstate NY.
    Hey man, you should come to rockland. my friend and i both got rex's recently and are looking for people to cruise with.

there is a car club here too, but I wouldn't risk rollin' up with a rex unless you really want to race.

Wrx Parts

Sup guys just a little off topic. Im in Passaic co and I would like to offer for sale to the local WRX guys some WRX items that I have laying around in my garage for example : a stock CATBACK exhaust from my 05 wrx, chrome BOV, chrome CAI w/ blue cone filter, and a stock WRX intercooler. So if anyone knows someone that could use these items let me know.....Thanks

theres a bunch of guys from nasioc that get together every sat night at ikea/chili's in paramus

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.