Anyone need a tune!?

This is a discussion on Anyone need a tune!? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is kind of last minute, but that's due to some people backing out last minute. Me and a bunch ...

Exclamation Anyone need a tune!?

This is kind of last minute, but that's due to some people backing out last minute. Me and a bunch of guys have a group tune rate at EFI Logics in Ct and need one more person to get dynotuned @ a great price! Please let me know if you are interested as soon as possible as the tune is THIS SATURDAY beginning at 8a.m. Me and the others are meeting and will caravan to Ct. PM me if your interested and I'll let you know the price in a private environment.
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why would anyone back out of a tune at EFI?!?!?!? that waiting list is sooooo long. wish I needed a tune, or I'd be there.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

We originally had 2 tune days booked, but so many people backed out that we still need people to fill the first...

Do you happen to know anyone that would need one? I'm waiting to hear back from 2 people right now if they're going through with it.
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye

anyone?!!?!
    Psyk

4EAT+Blobeye