Need a reputable shop near Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, York, or Chambersburg
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need a reputable shop near Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, York, or Chambersburg within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I have searched high and low for a performance shop in the area that is not a dealer that can ...

Need a reputable shop near Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, York, or Chambersburg

I have searched high and low for a performance shop in the area that is not a dealer that can perform leakdown tests and install uppipes and came up empty handed. If anyone knows of any shops in the area I desperately need to figure out if I have a vacuum leak or if my bov just died on me. PM or text 717-609-6805. THANK YOU!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

darkstar motorsports in gap, PA isn't too far from you. it's a very small shop of Subaru enthusiasts, but the mechanics are very knowledgeable and experienced. you can't beat the prices, either.

CBRD is in York, and although they are also a car dealer, I assume you meant no subaru dealership, which they are not. they can be tough to get a hold of, but I'm sure they could help.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.