Quakertown Noob

This is a discussion on Quakertown Noob within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys, I'm moving to Quakertown (PA) in July (possibly August but most likely July). I was wondering where people ...

Quakertown Noob

Hey Guys,

I'm moving to Quakertown (PA) in July (possibly August but most likely July). I was wondering where people around the Quakertown area get their WRXs worked on (service/oil/etc., tint, odds and ends)?

I have done a little research myself and will be doing much more as I get closer to my move in date but I value the opinions of the people on this site a lot and would appreciate any suggestions from here.

Thanks everybody for any suggestions and hi to all my new Quakertown Scooby friends!

PS. I was looking at my new spot yesterday and parked right out front was a silver bugeye rex. I almost had an impromptu photo session right there but I figured I'd wait until I met the owner first.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Phoenix Performance's shops aren't too far from you. They're the ones who campaign the STi in the Continental/Koni series. I get my alignments, tire mountings, and inspections all done there.

Fred Beans in Doylestown sells OEM parts at a discount price.

I travel for my cheap installs because I have a couple friends with shops.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Meet some local WRX'ers. I usually do all my own work on my car within reason. I get tuned at CBRD in York, PA though.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

anything im unable to do myself for whatever reason i take it up to ryan at Area1320 in Easton. VERY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED. Been goin to him for like 5 years now since I got my first gc and wouldnt go to anyone else.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221