Quakertown Noob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quakertown Noob within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey Guys, I'm moving to Quakertown (PA) in July (possibly August but most likely July). I was wondering where people ...

Quakertown Noob

Hey Guys,

I'm moving to Quakertown (PA) in July (possibly August but most likely July). I was wondering where people around the Quakertown area get their WRXs worked on (service/oil/etc., tint, odds and ends)?

I have done a little research myself and will be doing much more as I get closer to my move in date but I value the opinions of the people on this site a lot and would appreciate any suggestions from here.

Thanks everybody for any suggestions and hi to all my new Quakertown Scooby friends!

PS. I was looking at my new spot yesterday and parked right out front was a silver bugeye rex. I almost had an impromptu photo session right there but I figured I'd wait until I met the owner first.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Phoenix Performance's shops aren't too far from you. They're the ones who campaign the STi in the Continental/Koni series. I get my alignments, tire mountings, and inspections all done there.

Fred Beans in Doylestown sells OEM parts at a discount price.

I travel for my cheap installs because I have a couple friends with shops.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

Meet some local WRX'ers. I usually do all my own work on my car within reason. I get tuned at CBRD in York, PA though.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

anything im unable to do myself for whatever reason i take it up to ryan at Area1320 in Easton. VERY HIGHLY RECCOMENDED. Been goin to him for like 5 years now since I got my first gc and wouldnt go to anyone else.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.