Need some advice/help
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need some advice/help within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Well Im on the market for a new car and I always wanted a wrx. I came across this white ...

Need some advice/help

Well Im on the market for a new car and I always wanted a wrx. I came across this white one and its really nice. Only downside though is that it has 127,000 miles on it.. I put it through the book and it says its worth like 7700. But Id obviously offer lower. Im not scared of high mileage cars since my car right now has 145000 but it all depends on how it was maintained.

Could anyone help me out with this and tell me if it would be worth it or not? If anyone could advise me to have it checked out to a specific place if I went to look at it that would be helpful. Or anyone that could help.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1762979448.html

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    I'd pass.

I Support ClubWRX
    States it has a turbo back exhaust but no engine management. Pass

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

So are you saying it wouldn't be worth it period. I'm not car dumb but I've never had a foreign cat so every little bit of information helps. I'm just looking for a quick car for like 2 or 3 years untill I could buy something better. Thank you

I Support ClubWRX
    Strictly looking at the modlist, I'd pass on this as well...
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

This looks like what you're looking for. That's the only one I could find in the area for that cheap.
    bugeye !

pm me if you need custom vinlys.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.