the winter dented the demon

This is a discussion on the winter dented the demon within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; so this winter i parked my car..and living in the city you have to squeeze into spot..well i got in ...

Banned

the winter dented the demon

so this winter i parked my car..and living in the city you have to squeeze into spot..well i got in and had to park up on a snow mound a little bit..no big deal..so iam getting out of the car and it starts to slide sideways on the mound..BANG!! right into one of those stupid parking poles..well i just got the demon fixed heres the pics of before and after..lemme know what you think..cant see in the before pic that the body line is crushedbefore......after

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that looks pretty good. did a shop do it or you did your own work?.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Banned
    i did the work got the paint and my buddie shot it in his booth..paint was expensive..100 a pint..i dont like anyone touching my car..body work or mechanical
    Last edited by blazed; 03-26-2010 at 07:08 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    That is a difficult body line as you know as there is a gusset internally that usually prevents a larger dent there from simply being pulled. I like your repair.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by sd_gr View Post
    i like your repair.
    +1
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Banned
    thank you..iam not a professional body guy..but like i said i don't like other people touching my car