The 4th Anniversary Victory Meet is on for May 8 2010! - Page 6

View Poll Results: What date(s) should this Victory meet be held on?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 20

6 18.18%
  • Saturday March 27

6 18.18%
  • Saturday April 3

7 21.21%
  • Saturday April 10

8 24.24%
  • Saturday April 17

12 36.36%
  • Saturday May 1

9 27.27%
  • Saturday May 8

18 54.55%
  • Saturday May 15

9 27.27%
  • Saturday May 22

10 30.30%
  • I honk for bewbs!

12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on The 4th Anniversary Victory Meet is on for May 8 2010! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by wrx wagone Nice! Originally Posted by sti27cbrd I like it Mikie. 2005 is a great choice! Originally ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by sti27cbrd View Post
    I like it Mikie. 2005 is a great choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    Congrats! Nice find.
    Thanks guys! I get HUGE grin on my face every time I come out of the house or walk into my parking garage or something and see it, knowing that it is mine. Its still way too quiet though
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Sorry to read this ...

You car has been one of the more unique noteworthy rides to show up to the meet.

I'll see what I can do map wise. Nearly all of the variations of the fun drive route reside in my brain.
    Thanks! Yeah...it's been 2 years since I made that first run....added some more toys to it since but still needs quite a bit of TLC. Long commutes have wracked up the miles (about 150K), so wear & tear is starting to make itself more known.

If you do figure out the route that would be awesome....I fully understand how it resides in your brain. I know a ton of back roads that are a blast to drive, but good luck getting me to remember a single street name!!

I might try to make the meet portion at Marsh Creek for a little bit, as it's close by and before all the excitement happens at the house. I think it will end up being a last minute decision though....
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

Registered User teamsubaru04WRX's Avatar
    i cannot wait going to be my second victory meet had a great time on my first one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Thanks guys! I get HUGE grin on my face every time I come out of the house or walk into my parking garage or something and see it, knowing that it is mine. Its still way too quiet though

Just like i said buddy you let me know when your ready to put that new exhaust on.. YOu know im the best at that.. and if anything needs to be cut im your man!!!! we need to get together soon!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Whose couch am I crashing on?
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Whose couch am I crashing on?
    I might have a spare room....
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I'm going to try and find some of those "Hi, My name is: " name tags for this event.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

I'm going to try and find some of those "Hi, My name is: " name tags for this event.
    I will write "chicka-chicka Slim Shady" on mine

Or we should all get vanity plates with our user names by then!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by elwray View Post
    I will write "chicka-chicka Slim Shady" on mine
    Well that didn't take long...
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Well that didn't take long...
    Sorry couldn't resist

I think that's a good idea though, the stickers!
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    Just like i said buddy you let me know when your ready to put that new exhaust on.. YOu know im the best at that.. and if anything needs to be cut im your man!!!! we need to get together soon!!!!
    I need to find one...gotta save some cash for one. I would love to find a Blitz Nur-Spec Touring...or perhaps a Greddy SP2...

Sorry couldn't resist

I think that's a good idea though, the stickers!
    Sitckers are a great idea...I always forget everyone's names every meet. May as well just call everyone by their Forum names
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Sitckers are a great idea...I always forget everyone's names every meet. May as well just call everyone by their Forum names
    Avery® Self-Adhesive Name Badge Labels, White, 2 1/3" x 3 3/8", 160/Pack | Staples®

(expensive though)
    these are a lot cheaper, can use the "to" for forum name, "from" for first name:

Avery® 5280 Light Blue To & From Shipping Labels, 3" x 4", 60/Pack | Staples®
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

What about just blank 3x4 (or whatever) labels? We'll just assume what's written on there is the person's real name/user name ... don't think the "Hi My Name Is" is necessary (though fun!) given the price!
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

What about just blank 3x4 (or whatever) labels? We'll just assume what's written on there is the person's real name/user name ... don't think the "Hi My Name Is" is necessary (though fun!) given the price!
    those shipping labels I listed are only like $8, so not too bad....I guess....then you can put your "slim shady" on there
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by elwray
    Or we should all get vanity plates with our user names by then!
    << Currently does
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.