The 4th Anniversary Victory Meet is on for May 8 2010! - Page 11

View Poll Results: What date(s) should this Victory meet be held on?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday March 20

    6 18.18%
  • Saturday March 27

    6 18.18%
  • Saturday April 3

    7 21.21%
  • Saturday April 10

    8 24.24%
  • Saturday April 17

    12 36.36%
  • Saturday May 1

    9 27.27%
  • Saturday May 8

    18 54.55%
  • Saturday May 15

    9 27.27%
  • Saturday May 22

    10 30.30%
  • I honk for bewbs!

    12 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 200

This is a discussion on The 4th Anniversary Victory Meet is on for May 8 2010! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper What time are we meeting at the park..? I know me and mike are meeting at ...

  1. #151
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,900
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    What time are we meeting at the park..? I know me and mike are meeting at that rest stop on the turnpike is anyone else meeting there if so what time..? Me and mike were planning on meeting there at 10..
    11 is the usual time. We'll hang around for an hour or so, then go on the fun drive.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-06-2010 at 03:35 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #152
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,313
    I was going to say we are going to have a convoy meet up at the King of Prussia Rest Stop on 76, but I just noticed it was closed for repairs until next week!

    I have some friends coming down from Newtown, PA and was going to meet them there.

    I think we may have to change that to King of Prussia Mall in a parking lot somewhere.

    Anyone down to do so about 10am?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  4. #153
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Newtown PA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I was going to say we are going to have a convoy meet up at the King of Prussia Rest Stop on 76, but I just noticed it was closed for repairs until next week!

    I have some friends coming down from Newtown, PA and was going to meet them there.

    I think we may have to change that to King of Prussia Mall in a parking lot somewhere.

    Anyone down to do so about 10am?

    Good thing we didnt try to show up there the mall isnt hard to get to right..? Mike give me a call friday so we can setup a final place to meet up.. It looks like it me adam my friend tim and my friend chris driving i think i have one person riding with me not sure if anyone else has people riding with them.. i dont think steven is coming but i think you should call him and give him sh@%...

  5. #154
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    Good thing we didnt try to show up there the mall isnt hard to get to right..? Mike give me a call friday so we can setup a final place to meet up.. It looks like it me adam my friend tim and my friend chris driving i think i have one person riding with me not sure if anyone else has people riding with them.. i dont think steven is coming but i think you should call him and give him sh@%...
    Nah not hard at all...literally right off 276 (TP). Just look for signs for Mall Blvd. I think...

    I'll call you.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  6. #155
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Newtown PA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Nah not hard at all...literally right off 276 (TP). Just look for signs for Mall Blvd. I think...

    I'll call you.

    Ok sound good.. Adam has a gps anyway so will good no matter what.. He is super pumped up about this meet as am i.. Cant wait to show everyone my car even though shes still not done all the way but im sure everyone will apprecate it..

  7. #156
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    32
    I will try to make it out to this meet...

  8. #157
    Registered User Pavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Philly/DE area
    Posts
    2,934
    Is Weasel555 going to be there?

    'cause I owe him a shot of Scotch from missing the last meet...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

  9. #158
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,900
    I Support ClubWRX
    Weather update.

    Looks like the cold front will be coming through at some point during the time the meet takes place. It will probably consist of a period of showers and clear rather quickly.

    The event is still on! Come celebrate four years of the best meet in the region.

    Please try your best to arrive at the park around 11. If you are on your way, but running late due to the weather or other other reason PM me for a cell number so you can notify me tomorrow.

    Check the latest forecast and radar imagery for the meet area here: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...&FcstType=text

    Tonight: A chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind between 7 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

    Saturday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

    Quote Originally Posted by EACH IT View Post
    I will try to make it out to this meet...


    Quote Originally Posted by Pavia View Post
    Is Weasel555 going to be there?

    'cause I owe him a shot of Scotch from missing the last meet...
    Sort of.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-07-2010 at 12:25 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  10. #159
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,313
    Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    Ok sound good.. Adam has a gps anyway so will good no matter what.. He is super pumped up about this meet as am i.. Cant wait to show everyone my car even though shes still not done all the way but im sure everyone will apprecate it..


    Thats awesome buddy...I'm trying to figure out the best damn place to meet. There's a giant parking lot to the North West side of the mall that should be easy to spot a few Subarus, I think that might be where we should go.

    This is open to anybody that wants to meet us to head to the Park. I will be in the lot by 10-10:15am, as well as my buddies Ricky and Adam and some others.

    Same as Bill, PM me if you want my cell number if you are interested. Also you can post up in this thread, as I will check it right before I walk out my door to leave.

    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  11. #160
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Newtown PA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Thats awesome buddy...I'm trying to figure out the best damn place to meet. There's a giant parking lot to the North West side of the mall that should be easy to spot a few Subarus, I think that might be where we should go.

    This is open to anybody that wants to meet us to head to the Park. I will be in the lot by 10-10:15am, as well as my buddies Ricky and Adam and some others.

    Same as Bill, PM me if you want my cell number if you are interested. Also you can post up in this thread, as I will check it right before I walk out my door to leave.

    Sounds like a plan to me.. Im probly going to leave newtown around 9:15am so ill see you up there if i get there first ill try to park close to the main road so you can spot us easy..

  12. #161
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,900
    I Support ClubWRX
    Meteorologist geek speak:

    http://forecast.weather.gov/product....&highlight=off

    .SHORT TERM /6 AM SATURDAY MORNING THROUGH MONDAY/...
    -- Changed Discussion --
    THE NAM TRAILED THE GFS ONLY SLIGHTLY ON LOW LEVEL FEATURES AND
    FRONTAL TIMING SATURDAY...AND UPPER WINDS WERE NOT TOO DIFFERENT
    EITHER. THE BEST CHANCE FOR SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS APPEARS TO BE
    IN THE MORNING COINCIDENT WITH THE FRONT IN A RATHER NARROW BAND.
    CAPES ARE FAIRLY MODEST SATURDAY MORNING...AND DECAY RAPIDLY BY
    EARLY AFTERNOON. SO...PRECIPITATION TIMING WILL BE ALTERED TO END
    THINGS A BIT SOONER AND MOVE THE CHANCE EAST BY EARLY AFTERNOON AND
    OFFSHORE BY MID AFTERNOON
    .

    WINDS WILL BECOME STRONG AND GUSTY AS THEY SHIFT TO THE WEST BY
    SATURDAY AFTERNOON. 925 HPA WINDS ARE BETWEEN 40 AND 45 KNOTS...AND
    MOST OF THIS IS LIKELY TO REACH THE SURFACE IN THE AFTERNOON.
    CONSIDERATION WAS GIVEN TO THE NEED FOR A WIND ADVISORY INTO
    SATURDAY EVENING. AT THIS POINT...WIND GUSTS WERE KEPT JUST SHY OF
    ADVISORY CRITERIA...BUT LATER SHIFTS ARE URGED TO INVESTIGATE
    WHETHER TO BUMP THE GUSTS UP A FEW MILES AN HOUR AND HOIST THE
    ADVISORY. WITH LEAVES ON TREES...MORE WIND LOADING COULD BE A
    FACTOR. A MENTION OF STRONG AND GUSTY WINDS WILL BE CONTINUED IN THE
    HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK. IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE RATHER WINDY INTO
    SUNDAY TOO...BUT GUST LEVELS SHOULD DROP FROM THOSE OF SATURDAY.

    OTHERWISE BENIGN WEATHER WILL OCCUR SUNDAY AND MONDAY.



    Translation: We should not see much rain tomorrow. Please come out despite the forecast.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-07-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  13. #162
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Glen Mills Pa
    Posts
    4
    I dont believe I will be coming anymore. Turns out my car decided to give me a nice oil leak after I noticed a burning smell. The oil leak went all over my exahust which I assume caused the burning smell. As of right now the dipstick does not have any oil on it Hopefully not to much damage was done to the car. Wish me luck.

  14. #163
    Moderator   Sasquatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southeastern PA
    Posts
    30,900
    I Support ClubWRX
    The rain will be over shortly! Most of it is passing to the north of the meet area.

    Quote Originally Posted by element10554 View Post
    I dont believe I will be coming anymore. Turns out my car decided to give me a nice oil leak after I noticed a burning smell. The oil leak went all over my exahust which I assume caused the burning smell. As of right now the dipstick does not have any oil on it Hopefully not to much damage was done to the car. Wish me luck.
    Best of luck - keep us posted.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-08-2010 at 06:05 AM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

  15. #164
    Luke Skywalker Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    20,313
    Its go time ladies and gents! See you all soon!!!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

  16. #165
    Vez
    Vez is offline
    Registered User Vez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Near Philly, PA
    Posts
    726
    *coughSHIFTKNOBcough*
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •