2nd annual Lowes of Flemington cruise night for MDA

This is a discussion on 2nd annual Lowes of Flemington cruise night for MDA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; On Sunday March 14th at 5pm, Lowe's of Flemington NJ will be hosting their second annual cruise night to raise ...

2nd annual Lowes of Flemington cruise night for MDA

On Sunday March 14th at 5pm, Lowe's of Flemington NJ will be hosting their second annual cruise night to raise money for MDA. There will be a 10$ per car donation that will be collected upon arriving and 100% of this money is donated to the Jerry's Kid foundation. This money is used to local children with MDA to the Jerry Kids summer camp. Last year at this event we had roughly 80 cars ranging from tuners to muscle cars. We raised just off of this even 1,800$ and over the course of 6 weeks our store raised 16,000$. For every 800$ raised sends one child to camp. This year there will be a local band and every car that makes the 10$ donation will be entered in a "best in show" having a first, second, and third place. The special guest judge this year will be a 7 year old child named Chris from Hunterdon County who suffers from MDA. Chris is one of the children who benefits from the partnership with Lowe's and Jerry's Kids. We are also looking for any vendors on here who would like to donate any parts, apparel, or services for raffle at this event. Vendors please contact me through pm or email at jpcorbett123@hotmail.com if you are interested in donating.Again for anyone who came last year it was a great time. The address for the store for anyone using gps is 150 state route 31, Flemington , NJ 08822.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbett123 View Post
    On Sunday March 14th at 5pm, Lowe's of Flemington NJ will be hosting their second annual cruise night to raise money for MDA. There will be a 10$ per car donation that will be collected upon arriving and 100% of this money is donated to the Jerry's Kid foundation. This money is used to local children with MDA to the Jerry Kids summer camp. Last year at this event we had roughly 80 cars ranging from tuners to muscle cars. We raised just off of this even 1,800$ and over the course of 6 weeks our store raised 16,000$. For every 800$ raised sends one child to camp. This year there will be a local band and every car that makes the 10$ donation will be entered in a "best in show" having a first, second, and third place. The special guest judge this year will be a 7 year old child named Chris from Hunterdon County who suffers from MDA. Chris is one of the children who benefits from the partnership with Lowe's and Jerry's Kids. We are also looking for any vendors on here who would like to donate any parts, apparel, or services for raffle at this event. Vendors please contact me through pm or email at jpcorbett123@hotmail.com if you are interested in donating.Again for anyone who came last year it was a great time. The address for the store for anyone using gps is 150 state route 31, Flemington , NJ 08822.
    I work at the Lowes RDC 961 in Pottsville/Minersville PA and this is a GREAT cause! We're currently doing the shamrocks out here, but something like this takes it above and beyond! I doubt I'll get out to it, but I hope a lot of people show!
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

ahh! i wish paid more attention to this part of the forum. i live in flemington *facepalm*
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.