4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25 2010 @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25 2010 @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; From Tristatetuners.com: Your favorite springtime event is back, and it'll be bigger and better than ever with great raffles, vendors, ...

4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25 2010 @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA

From Tristatetuners.com:

Your favorite springtime event is back, and it'll be bigger and better than ever with great raffles, vendors, and more cars and people than we've ever had before. We will also have a DJ at the event playing music at a reasonable volume and helping us announce our amazing raffles throughout the day.

All proceeds from the event are being donated to Make A Wish, please take a minute to visit their site here: Make-A-Wish Foundation : National Home Page

We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com to talk about it. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and every little bit helps!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com
    I will also be donating 25% of all TST Store online sales made on April 25th to Make A Wish, and doing the same for any sales in person at the event.
    I'm going to try and make it out, depending on school. Hope to see some people out there for a good cause!
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Stuck for a great cause. I work less than 10 minutes from there.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Thanks Bill! Let me know if you'll be able to make it out.
    ~Stan

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

I Support ClubWRX
    Plenty of notice... I'll talk to the wife, maybe we can make it out.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Hold_Fast View Post
    Thanks Bill! Let me know if you'll be able to make it out.
    Should not be a problem.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

Hope everyone can make it out... we're expecting an insane turnout with a great variety of cars, and you know the Subarus always hold it down
    Its for a great cause and we're working hard to put together some sweet raffles that you can enter to win. Details are still being worked out but car parts, tint, performance alignments, dyno pulls, and more .

p.s. I've been away from ClubWRX for too long... this is where I 'grew up' with cars and my WRX, my first real forum .

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

Maybe we can have a Victory caravan to this meet??

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 4cyturbowrx View Post
    Maybe we can have a Victory caravan to this meet??
    We could do a reverse back road drive from Marsh Creek to Sonic.

I think I found a nice back road path right to Sonic.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 01-28-2010 at 01:13 PM.
    Mods & Pics

Registered User teamsubaru04WRX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    We could do a reverse back road drive from Marsh Creek to Sonic.

I think I found a nice back road path right to Sonic.
    !!

I would be game for the reverse Marsh Creek caravan, providing I don't get bogged down with school stuff that weekend.
    ~Stan

I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm.. Im pretty sure im free.. And its a great cause So We shall see a little closer to.. but it sounds like fun
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Will try to get my club to go.
    Wicked Effects
    Blobeye Syndicate #108

Just wanted to update some info... you can always check the main thread here as well: The 4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25th @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

We've had quite a few sponsors come on board and have already raised quite a bit of money which is incredible. Looking to continue moving on and up with all of this and keep gathering some great raffles for the day of the event too.
    And of course all proceeds will be donated to Make A Wish.

Wanted to let you guys know we have a Facebook Fan Page you can join and the Event posted that you can RSVP to... so please check those out here:

Become a Fan of The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook
    RSVP to The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

def gonna try it sinces its on my bday. whats up troll! u bringing the wrx or the supra?
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

Put it on my calender!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.