Schuylkill Mine Fire Run - Feb 21 2010 - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which days would you rather the meet be on?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday Feb 6th

1 8.33%
  • Sunday Feb 7th

1 8.33%
  • Saturday Feb 13th

3 25.00%
  • Sunday Feb 14th

0 0%
  • Saturday Feb 20th

5 41.67%
  • Sunday Feb 21st

8 66.67%
  • Saturday Feb 27th

2 16.67%
  • Sunday Feb 28th

2 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Schuylkill Mine Fire Run - Feb 21 2010 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by KazeVelara So far... Average, Still needs work before i can post it... Its starting in Centralia tho ...

Quote Originally Posted by KazeVelara View Post
    So far... Average, Still needs work before i can post it... Its starting in Centralia tho Havent decided the end point, but afterwards The diner in Cressona sounds good (the one on 61 by Autozone)

anyone from the area that wants to suggest roads, let me know, Snake Run is the one road im positive of so far IF i can get it to go with the rest of the route...

And Im glad to see more interest I figure the end of the week I'll take the poll result for definite
    i love the snake...used to attempt to drift on it when i was dumb.Their's another road that twists like that...out by ringtown that runs toward numidia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by schaffer View Post
    i love the snake...used to attempt to drift on it when i was dumb.Their's another road that twists like that...out by ringtown that runs toward numidia.
    Heh... Either way, votings done on Friday, And I'll have the route posted late monday next week. Sound good to everyone? I'll try to keep To some roads I like As well as some evil ones.. any problems with that?
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Heh... Either way, votings done on Friday, And I'll have the route posted late monday next week. Sound good to everyone? I'll try to keep To some roads I like As well as some evil ones.. any problems with that?
    depending on the route...i may be stealing the legacy.

Sounds great to me can't wait dude

Banned
    Would you guys still do this if it snows?

Oh my yea. Its funner in the snow. Here are some pics of the meet in centralia last year with couple in inches of snow on the ground.

Was alot of fun. The middle picture is my car when i got home from the cruise lol
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

I Support ClubWRX
    So it seems the 21st is the meet! You think I should make a new thread and delete the other 2? And It seems like its going to be a good meet so far! And thanks for the pictures

The route will be ready on Monday And Co Drivers are always encouraged for more fun Looking for input from people/mod on making a new thread and clearing these 2 or just using this! Also thinking up a name for the meet.

ALSO! Any weather conditions will make it more enjoyable! The only one that i would consider change is Ice storms. So its go in rain or snow
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I would make a new thread and have all the details and have a list of attendees. And then have the other 2 threads deleted to lessen the confusion.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo47193 View Post
    I would make a new thread and have all the details and have a list of attendees. And then have the other 2 threads deleted to lessen the confusion.
    sounds Like a good idea... But I'll wait till Monday when i have the route up.. And it'll give me time to get the post ready. Unless people are already paying attention. XD

The routes looking... evil the more i look at different roads. I may need to take it easy with parts of it.

Already deleted the old one. This one will stay till im ready.
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

sounds Like a good idea... But I'll wait till Monday when i have the route up.. And it'll give me time to get the post ready. Unless people are already paying attention. XD

The routes looking... evil the more i look at different roads. I may need to take it easy with parts of it.

Already deleted the old one. This one will stay till im ready.
    have you thought about raven run road...or old reading road...both deliciously curvy...if you can fit them into the route of course.

Banned
    You should call it the Hilly-Nilly-Willy or the Targa Bituminous.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    You should call it the Hilly-Nilly-Willy or the Targa Bituminous.
    I was actually thinking about Mine Fire Run.

And Besides those two.. Ever been on Mountain Road? IF youve been on it you'll KNOW which one im talking about.

I have a bunch of good ideas after today...
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Banned
    And Besides those two.. Ever been on Mountain Road? IF youve been on it you'll KNOW which one im talking about.

AKA Stairway to Heaven? I've actually gotten a car airborne on that road, it's a lumpy good time coming down the mtn.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    AKA Stairway to Heaven? I've actually gotten a car airborne on that road, it's a lumpy good time coming down the mtn.
    My first time on it... I got to have insane thick fog. You ca get a car airborn in 2nd gear.. its nuts.

Oh yea.. fyi to everyone, The meet is not subi specific, so If you know anyone that wants to have fun, tell them! I have a cobalt thats going to be joining us at this moment.
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

My first time on it... I got to have insane thick fog. You ca get a car airborn in 2nd gear.. its nuts.

Oh yea.. fyi to everyone, The meet is not subi specific, so If you know anyone that wants to have fun, tell them! I have a cobalt thats going to be joining us at this moment.
    i've always know that road as the steps...my grandpa likes taking his motorcycle up it...

So no subi's you say...hmmm