STOLEN: Please be on lookout - 03 Blue WRX sedan - NJ lic. NDN31W - Bridgewater, NJ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on STOLEN: Please be on lookout - 03 Blue WRX sedan - NJ lic. NDN31W - Bridgewater, NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi all, My 2003 Rally Blue WRX sedan was stolen from a parking lot today in Bridgewater, NJ (Rt 22). ...

Exclamation STOLEN: Please be on lookout - 03 Blue WRX sedan - NJ lic. NDN31W - Bridgewater, NJ

Hi all,

My 2003 Rally Blue WRX sedan was stolen from a parking lot today in Bridgewater, NJ (Rt 22). The vehicle has NJ plates NDN31W, no wing, no subaru letters on trunk, 18" rota subzero wheels, and a bosal dual-tip exhaust.

Please be on the lookout in Central and North Jersey, especially Bridgewater and East Orange areas and traveling on Garden State Parkway.

Unfortunately for me, this is the 2nd time this year my car was stolen from the same location. The 1st time my car was recovered in East Orange and some hooligans arrested.

If you happen to spot my car please call 911 or the Bridgewater Police at 908-722-4111 and ask for Officer Thorsen.

Attached is a picture of my car.

Reward offered for any tip leading to recovery of my car.

Thank you to all members and Happy Holidays. Hope I can have my car back soon and join the tri-state meets.

John
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0024.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im in S.I. Will keep a look out.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    damn !

...hope you find it safe and they catch the perps
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

damn dude...think its time to upgrade security system with lojack or something? That would be next mod....I hope for the best!
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

My condolences, friend.
    Wow, this car rocks.

I live on the autobahns of Germany

Ravens for life.

ill keep a lookout. i was actually in bridgewater yesterday.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

I Support ClubWRX
    May the thieves die in a fire screaming.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Did bugeyes not have laser cut or chipped ignition keys?
    Your vehicle is an extension of your skill as a driver, not a substitute for it.

Stink-Eye Mob Member #21
    08+ Gauge install DIY
    Turn off your seat belt chime

Hey, im located in Newark and ill def. keep a lookout!
    07 STi

that is uncomfortably close for me. i'll keep a look out! hopefully the cops find it and some justice is served. where in bridgewater were you parked?
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear View Post
    Did bugeyes not have laser cut or chipped ignition keys?
    no
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

im in south jersey, travel the parkway often, put the picture on my phone and will def. keep a look out..keep us posted with details..hopefully we catch the bastards and give them a little street justice

I see this happened a month ago. spicoli, any updates?

Hi guys, thanks for all the kind words of support. It's been a tough few weeks. I really missed driving my Subaru.

At one point, I thought I found my car. I was in the parking lot of Loews New Brunswick and there was a Blue WRX with bugeyes and in the dark looked just like mine. The license plate was only off by one...mine is NDN31W..this one was NDN30W. So close, my heart was racing when I saw it at first.

I got a call from Bridgewater Police two nights ago. My car was recovered in Newark. I went to the tow yard to look at it today. It was just a shell, everything was stripped out. I felt sick seeing my car in that condition and knowing I would not be driving it again.

I'm getting around $9300 from the insurance company after my $1000 deductible.

Trying to decide on a replacement car now. Any ideas? I'd love to get another WRX, but also considering something more practical, with better gas mileage, and lower cost to own. I might just get a Honda Fit. Unless someone knows of a used WRX up for sale.

Definitely be careful if you work/live in the area. Both times my car was stolen it was daytime, people coming and going out of an office building on Route 22. I doubt an alarm or club would have done much good. Lojack might have helped if it was noticed right away. My car was most likely taken to a chop shop and they can have the car stripped in a few hours.

Thanks again to everyone who responded and helped. Hopefully I can be back in a Subie one day.

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    sorry it had to end like that, but at least they did find the car so you could get your insurance claim.
    Any chance the thieves were caught?
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast