Victory Meet - January 9 2010 * Be there! * - Page 19

View Poll Results: What date for the next Victory meet?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday December 5

2 5.26%
  • Saturday December 12

3 7.89%
  • Saturday December 19

5 13.16%
  • Saturday December 26

5 13.16%
  • Saturday January 2

6 15.79%
  • Saturday January 9

19 50.00%
  • Saturday January 16

9 23.68%
  • Saturday January 23

7 18.42%
  • Saturday January 30

5 13.16%
  • Bewbs!

16 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

This is a discussion on Victory Meet - January 9 2010 * Be there! * within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Great News... The clutch that "kept" me from participating (not really) is getting changed out on Friday. New Clutch (Kit), ...

Great News... The clutch that "kept" me from participating (not really) is getting changed out on Friday. New Clutch (Kit), Flywheel, and Stainless Steel Clutch line going in. Maybe I can perform better next time we all get together. Had a great time and I will be introducing my baby to everybody next meet. Wish me luck as the clutch is a tranny killer.
    Wicked Effects
    Blobeye Syndicate #108

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I'd love to...who's going to put me up?
    I do have a spare room with a mattress and a space heater
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I got a spare room.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

Sorry it took so long for me to get on here. I signed up the day after the cruise and just yesterday I got my confirmation email?????????? I had a blast!! I have to get a few posts up to post my pics. I only brough a couple point and shoots and the batteries went quick. I didn't want to leave my SLR in the car due to the cold. Thanks again for organizing this! The LVSE crowd will deff be down for another!! Normally we have more cars, but quite a few were scared of the cold.
    Check us out on Facebook- Lehigh Valley Subaru Enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by misfit-toys View Post
    Sorry it took so long for me to get on here. I signed up the day after the cruise and just yesterday I got my confirmation email?????????? I had a blast!! I have to get a few posts up to post my pics. I only brough a couple point and shoots and the batteries went quick. I didn't want to leave my SLR in the car due to the cold. Thanks again for organizing this! The LVSE crowd will deff be down for another!! Normally we have more cars, but quite a few were scared of the cold.
    Enjoyed meeting ya and enjoyed the work you did on your car! Nice ride!
    Hawkeye - 808
    2006 WRB Wagon
    mod list http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2188188-post359.html - hopefully.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Need to get you up here for one Ray!
    Aye!

Quote Originally Posted by Lipster View Post
    Ooooo.... a camping outing at French Creek State Park!
    JR has a tent:

Quote Originally Posted by misfit-toys View Post
    Hello and welcome to the Club!

Glad you joined and liked the meet. It was the best ever. Oddly enough the biggest meets have been in the cold. 2/17/07: Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

man i really wanted to go to this meet just got my car done and shes ready to go... are you guys doing another one anytime soon? i know we usually do it in feb thats why i havent been looking yet this really sucks.. i vote for one in mid feb...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    man i really wanted to go to this meet just got my car done and shes ready to go... are you guys doing another one anytime soon? i know we usually do it in feb thats why i havent been looking yet this really sucks.. i vote for one in mid feb...!!!
    Haha welcome Ricky! You really don't post often. Did you rebuild that interior yet? haha.

Ricky's got a SICK GC...but yeah one late Feb or even early/Mid March would be good. I SHOULD have a Spec.B by then
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    The dates of the meets are now chosen by the Tri-State members.

Once a enough people express interest here in Tri-State I will post up a poll of which dates to choose from. 8 - 9 weeks worth of Saturdays are included.

February - March could work as long as there is enough interest.

You are the ones who make it happen.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Vez
    Well said dude!

Oh yeah, hows that shift knob treating you?

I still have that stocker if we ever run into each other haha.
    lol I thought you were making this last meet... I don't mind, though; she's treating me fine.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

The meet was great had a blast... Even the dude with the shorts on with sub 0 temps was having a blast........ Can't wait for the next one...

I missed a great meet - looks like a good time. hope to make the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Vez View Post
    lol I thought you were making this last meet... I don't mind, though; she's treating me fine.
    I was supposed to...friend bailed on me then I blew a tire on the Z. Wonderful. I need a new Subaru bad.

Haha welcome Ricky! You really don't post often. Did you rebuild that interior yet? haha.

Ricky's got a SICK GC...but yeah one late Feb or even early/Mid March would be good. I SHOULD have a Spec.B by then
    No i just need to get my boost gauge and oil pressure gauge then i should be good seats are back in.. I'll be getting that stuff when i get back from mexico going feb 2 i'll also be getting my boost controller and then retuning the monster probly put down like 375ish... But yea late fed or early march would be nice i know my cuz adam with the 08 wrx will be down..

Quote Originally Posted by Gc8Sleeper View Post
    No i just need to get my boost gauge and oil pressure gauge then i should be good seats are back in.. I'll be getting that stuff when i get back from mexico going feb 2 i'll also be getting my boost controller and then retuning the monster probly put down like 375ish... But yea late fed or early march would be nice i know my cuz adam with the 08 wrx will be down..
    Awesome dude...and yeah, move in!