Franklin twp. JERSEY - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

This is a discussion on Franklin twp. JERSEY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by devilfluff White 2008 GTI w/ no front plate I live over Nipper's So, I guess you moved ...

  1. #16
    Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West Deptford, NJ
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    White 2008 GTI w/ no front plate

    I live over Nipper's
    So, I guess you moved out of Washington Twp.?

    You live above Nippers? That place doesn't close until 3am!
    2006 Panty Dropper

    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,284
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    So, I guess you moved out of Washington Twp.?

    You live above Nippers? That place doesn't close until 3am!
    I moved in about a year ago. It's only open 'til 3 on Friday & Saturday. You just can't beat the deal, though. $850/month for a 3BR w/ all utlities included (except cable) is ridiculous cheap.

    I'm actually moving down to Swedesboro(assuming closing goes ok) at the end of the month.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  4. #18
    Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West Deptford, NJ
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    I moved in about a year ago. It's only open 'til 3 on Friday & Saturday. You just can't beat the deal, though. $850/month for a 3BR w/ all utlities included (except cable) is ridiculous cheap.

    I'm actually moving down to Swedesboro(assuming closing goes ok) at the end of the month.
    Yeah, I figured you got a killer deal and beings you're saving for a house it definitely seems worth it. I'd do the same thing. Good luck with the closing.

    You work in Center City, don't you? That commute isn't terrible since 295 is relatively clear down that way...and I really like that area since there's not a clusterf**k of people. I commuted from West Deptford for years. I just bought a house in the Barrington/Bellmawr area back in May. To my surprise, my commute isn't that much better since it takes so much longer just to get on 295 (Haddon Heights entrance). Camden County is so overpopulated.
    2006 Panty Dropper

    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

  5. #19
    Mace Windu devilfluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    south jersey
    Posts
    6,284
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Yeah, I figured you got a killer deal and beings you're saving for a house it definitely seems worth it. I'd do the same thing. Good luck with the closing.

    You work in Center City, don't you? That commute isn't terrible since 295 is relatively clear down that way...and I really like that area since there's not a clusterf**k of people. I commuted from West Deptford for years. I just bought a house in the Barrington/Bellmawr area back in May. To my surprise, my commute isn't that much better since it takes so much longer just to get on 295 (Haddon Heights entrance). Camden County is so overpopulated.
    I actually work in Maple Shade. I'm gonna be a toll paying brother soon. Turnpike run straight from exit 2 to exit 4.
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

    Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

  6. #20
    Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    West Deptford, NJ
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by devilfluff View Post
    I actually work in Maple Shade. I'm gonna be a toll paying brother soon. Turnpike run straight from exit 2 to exit 4.
    Oh, nice. I work in Moorestown. Ah, it's still better than the bridge toll. It's ~$0.60 from exit 3 to 4. I'll do that when 295 is backed up which is pretty often.
    2006 Panty Dropper

    "I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •