pay n spray carwashes in philly burbs

This is a discussion on pay n spray carwashes in philly burbs within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone know of some self serv carwashes in the philly burbs? I am moving to conshy in a few days ...

pay n spray carwashes in philly burbs

Anyone know of some self serv carwashes in the philly burbs? I am moving to conshy in a few days and need to find a good carwash. I live in manayunk now....and have been going to the one on umbria but my girlfriend and I got dirty looks for handwashing there today....discuss!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I could help you if you'd crossed the river...
    Dirty Jersey
    Part-Time Grammar Nazi
    RIP- '02 PSM Wagon
    08 Candy White MK5 GTI 6spd

Moderator:Tri-State and Transmission & AWD forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwillen View Post
    I live in manayunk now....and have been going to the one on umbria but my girlfriend and I got dirty looks for handwashing there today....discuss!
    I'd consider staying home and simply having your girlfriend take the car to the existing pay/spray wash or have her take it to a full-service car wash.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Paging JR ...
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by GTIWRX View Post
    Anyone know of some self serv carwashes in the philly burbs? I am moving to conshy in a few days and need to find a good carwash. I live in manayunk now....and have been going to the one on umbria but my girlfriend and I got dirty looks for handwashing there today....discuss!
    I used the one on umbria religiously for 3 years... I brought my own brushes and buckets, and never got any dirty looks from anyone but the next person waiting to use the bay.. dont worry about it... keep using them...