Central PA Cruise Set for Sept. 19 2009 - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 108

This is a discussion on Central PA Cruise Set for Sept. 19 2009 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steveo47193 dang would of liked ya to come JR. Next time tho. I dont even know if ...

  1. #76
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo47193 View Post
    dang would of liked ya to come JR. Next time tho. I dont even know if i'll have a car for it yet lol
    I would have absolutely loved to come out for this as well. I had a great time at the Centrailia Meat, and it would be great to see everyone again.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcfuzzdog29 View Post
    im in and you dont need a subie to come just come...
    I has thought about just coming up in whatever, but I'm so busy at the moment with everything that I really just need the day to get further ahead on the motor rebuild.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #77
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    JR it sucks you can not make it out. We will have to have a fall 125 run when you get everything up and running and have time to brake it in. Are you rebuilding the motor yourself? Do you mind sharing what it cost to rebuild yours? You did a stock rebuild correct?
    Last edited by lonedw86; 09-16-2009 at 06:12 PM.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  4. #78
    Registered User jcfuzzdog29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Paxinos, PA
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    I vote squeeze in... Do you plan on eating in the sunbury area? I tried to think of a few.

    skeeters <~~~~ they have a nice view plus i think you pay for your food before you sit down...so no dealing with splitting checks and whatnot

    applebees
    red robin
    bj's steak and ribs

    quaker steak in bloom if they are up for more driving

    then there is always the little pizza and hoagie shops along the way.. We could always grab food to go and head back to the marina.
    wanna met for 930 thne since we r eating later.
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

  5. #79
    Registered User Steveo47193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sunbury, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    355
    Well i got my car back today! So im really excited now for saturday. Hope we have a good turnout.

    Maybe some guys from nasioc and tri state tuners will come out and just not reply to the forums.

    As far as food goes they have all crossed my mind. We can also grab food and go up to shikellamy lookout and eat there and take some pictures (although our cars will most likely be dirty )

    But yea we will figure it out after the cruise. We will just go back to the marina and talk things out.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

  6. #80
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    930 sounds good cj.... where at massers/post office lot ?
    Are you letting your summer wheels on?
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  7. #81
    Registered User Steveo47193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sunbury, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    355
    Im letting my summer wheels on. Shouldnt be that bad.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

  8. #82
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    alright I guess I will let mine on also.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  9. #83
    Registered User wrx wagone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Phillytown, PA
    Posts
    10,773
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    JR it sucks you can not make it out. We will have to have a fall 125 run when you get everything up and running and have time to brake it in. Are you rebuilding the motor yourself? Do you mind sharing what it cost to rebuild yours? You did a stock rebuild correct?
    That sounds like a good time.

    I'm doing the rebuild myself with the help of a racing friend of mine. It is a stock rebuild using all new internals and the block is getting a max overbore. The heads checked out fine, so no work to be done there. The build will run about $2,500 for the machine work, engine parts, new clutch, water pump, oil pump, etc., etc. Definitely money I wasn't planning on spending, but oh well.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

  10. #84
    Registered User JoeMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    700
    id go if this wasnt 3&1/2 hrs from me, this seems like itd be awesome
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

  11. #85
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    That sounds like a good time.

    I'm doing the rebuild myself with the help of a racing friend of mine. It is a stock rebuild using all new internals and the block is getting a max overbore. The heads checked out fine, so no work to be done there. The build will run about $2,500 for the machine work, engine parts, new clutch, water pump, oil pump, etc., etc. Definitely money I wasn't planning on spending, but oh well.
    Sounds awesome...I like the 125 twisties in the fall. The leaves changing colors make it nicer. I might have to talk to you a little more on the future meet for some tips and pointers.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  12. #86
    Registered User jcfuzzdog29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Paxinos, PA
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    930 sounds good cj.... where at massers/post office lot ?
    Are you letting your summer wheels on?
    yeah man i already did the roads with them on its not bad. At the post office lot i meet ya. Good luck with the engine rebuild jr
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

  13. #87
    Registered User lonedw86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ashland, PA
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by jcfuzzdog29 View Post
    yeah man i already did the roads with them on its not bad. At the post office lot i meet ya. Good luck with the engine rebuild jr
    sounds good.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

    '05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

  14. #88
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    id go if this wasnt 3&1/2 hrs from me, this seems like itd be awesome
    all the roads around here at fun..

    but i don't think i'm going to crash your party with my econobox..

  15. #89
    Registered User jcfuzzdog29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Paxinos, PA
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by schaffer View Post
    all the roads around here at fun..

    but i don't think i'm going to crash your party with my econobox..
    there are some good fun roads around here and ou should come the more the better
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

  16. #90
    Registered User Steveo47193's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sunbury, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    355
    yea i agree. The more the better bring out the econobox out for a drive or even come and ride with someone else.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •