Central PA Cruise Set for Sept. 19 2009 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

This is a discussion on Central PA Cruise Set for Sept. 19 2009 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Steveo47193 well i mean we can change it but makes alot more work on my park then... ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo47193 View Post
    well i mean we can change it but makes alot more work on my park then... Gotta change the hole cruise then. i mean me and cj drove the gravel raods and his car wasnt really that dirt after the whole thing and we can drive slower on those roads anyway (some nice log cabin houses on the one) and if you give the guy ahead of you enough room shouldnt have any rocks flying up at your hood. But lets leave it at that and see what ppl say and then we can change or keep the same route. Me and CJ both like the route but if changes need to happen to draw a crowd then so be it.

Id rather more ppl also. Was gettin a little nervous there for a little thinkin not many ppl were gonna show up.

Posted about it on a couple different subie forums so we will see.
    You already know i have no problem with the gravel The distance should alleviate problems people may have with kick up...
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well i heard it could be turbo seal so i'm gonna check that out soon.

Yea Kaze i know you are kool with the gravel roads lol.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

You don't have to change it on my part. I thought it would maybe draw a bigger crowd. At this point I am starting to not care about my paint. I am just thinking about my friend in the lotus. If he ends up coming out maybe he can skip out on some of the roads, and meet up for dinner.

The way it sounds everyone is having issues with the cars. lol Maybe we should just have a parking lot meet and start wrenching.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

'05 2.0l WRX, 245awhp, 243awtq. Cobb Stage 2

hahhaha not a bad idea ed.....

Quote Originally Posted by lonedw86 View Post
    You don't have to change it on my part. I thought it would maybe draw a bigger crowd. At this point I am starting to not care about my paint. I am just thinking about my friend in the lotus. If he ends up coming out maybe he can skip out on some of the roads, and meet up for dinner.

The way it sounds everyone is having issues with the cars. lol Maybe we should just have a parking lot meet and start wrenching.
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

I Support ClubWRX

That would be a bit boring me thinks...
    And I has teh Rally armors. XD
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I don't think you would be bored on 125. The last meet we had on that road everyone left with a smile. We will just have to have another centraila/rt125 in the fall to make up for the people that can't make it out to this meet. No biggie. Nothing wrong with too much meet.

btw are these roads like chipped and then sprayed with tar, or are they actual backroads with larger 2b type stone? Either way I am still up for it, but I need to answer the none suby owners.

Steve, Did you post this on tristatetuners? Maybe you could edit the first post and start a list of who is all going so far?
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

yeah how many for sures are comming ... its a little of both there is only one like bad road that i can see them not wanting to go on but i think there is a road to take that you can pass it.
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

no i didnt post it on Tristate tuners Ed. Maybe i'll do that tonight when i get home. Yea the roads are just gravel, no chipped and tar roads that much. I think we are on a tar/chipped road at the beginning for like a half mile and then i believe at the end of the cruise we are on the same road for a couple miles.

But all the other roads are either paved or just pure gravel backroads.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

Yo should invite ur brother tell him to bring the deslow i mean de sol

I don't think you would be bored on 125. The last meet we had on that road everyone left with a smile. We will just have to have another centraila/rt125 in the fall to make up for the people that can't make it out to this meet. No biggie. Nothing wrong with too much meet.

btw are these roads like chipped and then sprayed with tar, or are they actual backroads with larger 2b type stone? Either way I am still up for it, but I need to answer the none suby owners.

Steve, Did you post this on tristatetuners? Maybe you could edit the first post and start a list of who is all going so far?
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

You guys pick the one weekend I am out of town to go for a cruise
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

I Support ClubWRX

I meant the sitting in a parking lot :-P
    But true fact, never enough meet
    Id actually be willing to plan up stuff around Centralia/Ashland/anything there for a fall run.. but for now, this is going to be fun
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

Yea i really wanna have another Centralia cruise. The last one was fun.
    Blobeye Syndicate #43

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo47193 View Post
    Yea i really wanna have another Centralia cruise. The last one was fun.
    Who set up the blitz? And i think it would be more fun with snow...
    OH yes.. I may have 4 people comming with me on the 19th... a 2.5RS, a Focus, a Cobalt, and a Saturn... forgot the make.
    RIP Colin McRae
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I believe mbs627 set it up.

Quote Originally Posted by KazeVelara View Post
    Who set up the blitz? And i think it would be more fun with snow...
    OH yes.. I may have 4 people comming with me on the 19th... a 2.5RS, a Focus, a Cobalt, and a Saturn... forgot the make.
    Blobeye Syndicate #26

yeha thats who did it
    Blobeye Syndicate #004

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.