Vick with the Eagles? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Vick with the Eagles? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by NeverEnough I think we should end this thread Ugh ... I never wanted it to come to ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
    I think we should end this thread
    Ugh ... I never wanted it to come to this.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Quote Originally Posted by 1_FAST_WRX View Post
    Oh and I own 3 dogs. Im a firm believer in donating to ASPCA and all my dogs are taken care of better then anyone else I know. I believe people who are cruel to animals should be slain. They chose to be cruel to that animal. Just my thought.
    I donate monthly. And I will continue to donate as long as there are people like Vick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly'n Brian View Post
    What he did is dumb. Why would anyone with half a brain think that doing what he did should be repeated?

How am I that off base? You claimed he should be murderd? and is among the worse people on the planet. I am saying in the grand scheme he is not as evil nor does he deserve to be ripped apart by dogs.
    I really don't think he wants someone to repeat what Hitler did. You can be evil in different ways. You don't have to kill thousands of people to be evil. There are plenty of people who are creative enough for that.
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Now I just feel very strongly about how people treat animals reflects how they are as a person. And michael vick tortured animals, hung them up and shot them in the head. He arranged these fights for his gangsta thug hood bruthas. Its pathetic the man is just a piece of ****. Doesnt deserve better then being locked in a jail cell and sodomized repeatedly by rosie odonnell. Im sorry I love my dogs and I have never let a dog die. I have even picked up dogs hit by cars and brought them to the vet. Some might have died but I did my part to ensure they would be treated properly.

Just incase anyone is confused about how much animals care about people.

Pit Bulls Euthanized After Mauling Death of Leesburg Man - washingtonpost.com
    Defi Imperial Boost Guage,Tim Bailey Tuned,Cobb catted DP, Borla CBE, GT Spec 4 point H brace. 18x8.5 Enkei PF01s, Kartboy Engine Pitch Stopper. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings. Rallitek 25mm FSB, Rallitek 22mm RSB, Rallitek HD endlinks.
    "Can you imagine the eThug power you'll be able to wield as you type messages of death to JDM hating domestic car enthusiasts?"-TiC

everyone is going to have their own ideas about this - whats right whats wrong. My dogs are part of my family. And some people are not animal people and don't think of them as part of the family. But convicted of a felony served time in a federal prison & can just go back to work. just retarded. I know someone who killed someone in a DUI (BELIEVE ME I DON'T AGREE w/ THAT EITHER) - served time (did his time) - He had a great job (college degree - for get in what) - 3 acres & a beautiful house on a lake & now can't get a decide paying job because he's a felon. So how is it ok for Vick to go back to work - I just don't agree.

**removed**

Quote Originally Posted by 1_FAST_WRX View Post
    Now I just feel very strongly about how people treat animals reflects how they are as a person. And michael vick tortured animals, hung them up and shot them in the head. He arranged these fights for his gangsta thug hood bruthas. Its pathetic the man is just a piece of ****. Doesnt deserve better then being locked in a jail cell and sodomized repeatedly by rosie odonnell. Im sorry I love my dogs and I have never let a dog die. I have even picked up dogs hit by cars and brought them to the vet. Some might have died but I did my part to ensure they would be treated properly.
    It's cool to want your dogs or dogs in general to be taken care of but trust me when I say dogs do not think like rational human beings can and do.

Also, I have to say that Sexual assault is not cool even if the person it happens to is "bad" I personally know someone who was a victim of Sexual assault and promise you its not cool to wish on someone
    Defi Imperial Boost Guage,Tim Bailey Tuned,Cobb catted DP, Borla CBE, GT Spec 4 point H brace. 18x8.5 Enkei PF01s, Kartboy Engine Pitch Stopper. Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings. Rallitek 25mm FSB, Rallitek 22mm RSB, Rallitek HD endlinks.
    "Can you imagine the eThug power you'll be able to wield as you type messages of death to JDM hating domestic car enthusiasts?"-TiC

Can't we all just get along?

Good point from both sides, but it will be a never ending argument. I'm happy to be married to a beautiful woman, with two well behaved boys and I get to drive a modded 2008 OBP STi every day!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycracker View Post
    everyone is going to have their own ideas about this - whats right whats wrong. My dogs are part of my family. And some people are not animal people and don't think of them as part of the family. But convicted of a felony served time in a federal prison & can just go back to work. just retarded. I know someone who killed someone in a DUI (BELIEVE ME I DON'T AGREE w/ THAT EITHER) - served time (did his time) - He had a great job (college degree - for get in what) - 3 acres & a beautiful house on a lake & now can't get a decide paying job because he's a felon. So how is it ok for Vick to go back to work - I just don't agree.
    DUI and manslaughter is apples to oranges when compaired to dog fighting.

Flirty User That's Younger Than the Chunks of Corn in Brian's Crap

Quote Originally Posted by Fly'n Brian View Post
    Just incase anyone is confused about how much animals care about people.

Pit Bulls Euthanized After Mauling Death of Leesburg Man - washingtonpost.com
    I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. Maybe you should also research which what the most obedient dog breeds are as well. And statistics other than pitbulls. I own two. And both of them are some of the most loving dogs I've ever met.

ATTS - American Temperament Test Society, Inc. - ATTS Breed Statistics
    2002 WRX Yellow Blaze

Bugeye Mafia #216

High Mileage Club

Quote Originally Posted by dmcmahan12 View Post
    good point from both sides, but it will be a never ending argument. I'm happy to be married to a beautiful woman, with two well behaved boys and i get to drive a modded 2008 obp sti every day!
    +1

Oh and this comment is going to be a little off topic.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 08-14-2009 at 06:26 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Done. Enough already.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234