NEPA / Lehigh Valley WRX meet - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on NEPA / Lehigh Valley WRX meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; if anyone is still interested we should set something up after the holiday weekend. ive got about 8 people interested....

if anyone is still interested we should set something up after the holiday weekend. ive got about 8 people interested.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by webb0420 View Post
    a couple of us have a monthly meet at the sonic in wilkes-barre. i could try to get the word out.
    they just built that there and i totally believe that is a good place to start at. and at the same time getting some good food.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusino View Post
    they just built that there and i totally believe that is a good place to start at. and at the same time getting some good food.
    we have only had a couple so far. we usually post in nasioc, but were going to spread the word more. there should be one after labor day.

Hey webb0420 I live like 25 min away from Sonic. Send me a message when you guys are meeting up. I'd like to join in.

we have only had a couple so far. we usually post in nasioc, but were going to spread the word more. there should be one after labor day.
    im sure there are many. i went to the one down near allentown a couple of months ago at the sonic's. it was a car show/subie meet. many people surprisingly attended while it was still raining majority of the day.

most def after labor day. this I-81 construction wont hold us back.. lol.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Whitehall, PA REX here looking for a meet, or cruise!?!?

Where TOO!?

were actually setting up a meet at the wilkes-barre sonic for either the 19th or the 20th. actual time and day will be known by tommorrow.

Nice mang. Im down to make a hike if theres gonna be a nice showout. Theres gotta be some local meets in the Lehigh Valley though?

Of course, as soon as I move to state college....

If this meet makes it to the summer time, you can count me in. I should be back in the LV around may.
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

I see a ton of Rex's rolling hamilton blvd, trexlertown area. Any on this forum?

Too bad I didn't get the WRX while I was still in college... I still had the RSX-S when I was at Lehigh. I totally would have gone to all these!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Alright Webb I'll definitely be there on the 19th or 20th!

it will be on the 20th at 1 o clock

it will be on the 20th at 1 o clock
    i wish i would be able to this. ill be visiting my brother in VA. NAS Oceana.
    do make sure to take pics and what not.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

Quote Originally Posted by 1_FAST_WRX View Post
    Im just taking a sort of interest survey. Where I work several of the guys own WRX's & STI's And they were asking me about a WRX meet night somewhere in the poconos. NEPA Monroe county northampton county. Im wondering if other then the weekly allentown meet on saturday would anyone else be interested in doing a cruise/meet night. NO RACING OR FIGHTING just get together to admire the wonderous experience that is an Impreza WRX. If interested please email me nissan300ztt@aol.com. im trying to find a parking lot big enough to allow us to all show up and show off our rides.
    hey hey hey you live in my community dont you? (PCP)

i pass you ALL the time leaving n coming out of the development. if im not mistaken, we even even rode the same school bus at one point (scary isnt it?). i have the 05' PSM with wheels on it now, hid's, fmic, i often honk at you or flash my high beams when i pass/see you. didnt your car have wheels on it for the longest time?

well anyways, THERE DEFINITELY NEEDS TO BE A SUBARU - BASED MEET IN THE POCONO AREA. there are at least 4-6 guys that i know with subies who really dont meet much n dont all know each other, and not all are a part of this forum either (TST, nasioc, IWSTI, wait....im on all of those lmao).

i had an idea for a thursday night meet at the dairy queen off the marshalls creek exit off 80. there are a good number of subie guys in the bushkill area, and by me theres a handful as well (a buddy with a 20G'd wagon just moved up in Canadensis, so theres another local, thank god)

i say this needs to happen fellas.
    keeping it as is til a 2011 is in the driveway

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast