J&S Dyno Opening Day July 25th
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on J&S Dyno Opening Day July 25th within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; J&S Dyno 227 sandy creek road Verona, PA 15147 412-596-6803 retaksrozar06@aol.com Opening Dyno Day July 25 (this saturday) starting 8am-?? ...

J&S Dyno Opening Day July 25th

J&S Dyno
    227 sandy creek road
    Verona, PA 15147
    412-596-6803 retaksrozar06@aol.com

Opening Dyno Day July 25 (this saturday)
    starting 8am-??
    free food and drinks

it's a mustang dyno so bring your awd, fwd, or rwd. 3 pulls for $50 cash only
    My name is Ken and I am a HP Junkie.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump! Anyone coming out?

I'd love to get a stock profile, so I know whether any mods have been worthwhile, but, time and yard work wait for no man...

Besides, every route across dahntahn is pretty much closed...

Didja toss this out on Pittspeed?
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMongoose View Post
    I'd love to get a stock profile, so I know whether any mods have been worthwhile, but, time and yard work wait for no man...

Besides, every route across dahntahn is pretty much closed...

Didja toss this out on Pittspeed?
    Nope... I am not a member there.

Hey guys, I live in Baldwin now and I'm moving to South side in Two weeks. I just got an 09 black WRX sedan and I'm looking to get a few mods and then get tuned. I don't know much about modding and I don't want to blow up the engine. I'm thinking of just getting an exhaust, Cobb, and blow off valve. Do you know if I can use the default maps from Cobb or should I get tuned? I'm not going to add any more mods for a while and barely drive this thing as it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Welcome.

I'd skip the BOV, based on what I've read here...

Black 09 sedan, huh? I think I approve...
    Stink-Eye Mob #666

2009 WRX Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by Plaboon View Post
    Hey guys, I live in Baldwin now and I'm moving to South side in Two weeks. I just got an 09 black WRX sedan and I'm looking to get a few mods and then get tuned. I don't know much about modding and I don't want to blow up the engine. I'm thinking of just getting an exhaust, Cobb, and blow off valve. Do you know if I can use the default maps from Cobb or should I get tuned? I'm not going to add any more mods for a while and barely drive this thing as it is.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Skip the BOV as mentioned before. You can run the Cobb OTS maps for a while but a ProTUNE is a night and day difference in how the car drives.

Personally I would get an AP and flash stage 1. See if you really want more power. It is a decent step up. then you can add the TBE and go stage 2. If you want to get a ProTUNE there a guy tuning out of Blairsville. Nate former tuner at Slowboy started TPG Tuning and has tuned a bunch of the local guys.

http://tpgtuning.com/

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.