1st All Subaru Meet at Orange County Choppers to Benefit the ASPCA August 29th 2009 - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 1st All Subaru Meet at Orange County Choppers to Benefit the ASPCA August 29th 2009 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; You can purchase raffle tickets on site - All proceeds go directly to the ASPCA and Hudson Valley SPCA. Here ...

You can purchase raffle tickets on site - All proceeds go directly to the ASPCA and Hudson Valley SPCA.

Here is a working list of raffle prizes thus far:
    • Rally Armor skid plate and UR mud flaps
    • Black Flame Customs headlight retrofitment gift certificate
    • Subaru Distributors Corp. SPT braces and accessories
    • Hudson Historics gift certificate for complimentary dyno pulls and % off service
    • Borla gift certificate
    • Invidia uppipe
    • JNA Performance - HID kit and HID bulbs
    • Dirtyimpreza.com Apparel
    • JnJ Associates (5) tickets D1GP at Englishtown
    • HOA Imports/Epic Engineering gift certificate discount off the purchase of any Epic spring kit.
    • HOA Imports/Team Dynamics gift certificate discount off Prodrive GT1 or GT2 wheel sets
    • Ultimate Collision Center:
    • Prosport Performance Boost Gauges
    • Hallman Boost Controller Pro
    • 2 Ultimate Collision Center Full Details (full interior and exterior detail)
    • Prosport carbon fiber shorty antennae
    • Snow Performance Methanol kit
    • Sagemind Free Web Hosting Service
    • AZP Installs Hawk Pads
    • Team DI Delta 1 and 2 Nomex/suede gauntlet gloves for racing
    "Eram Quod Es, Eris Quod Sum"
    LISC #144

- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (URABUS)
    - 2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 (Sold)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you have yet to register your car for "Subie Driver" for onsite parking, a limited amount of spots have been made available! NOW is your opportunity!
    LISC #144

A Reminder to All Attending the All Subaru Meet:

Please print out your ticket confirmations for parking and have them ready to show at the entrance of OCC to be directed immediately to "Subie Driver" designated parking. If you do not have your ticket confirming your registration as a "Subie Driver" available to show immediately at the entrance you will not be able to park in this area so PLEASE PRINT OUT YOUR TICKETS NOW AND HAVE THEM READY AND ON DISPLAY UPON ENTRY IN TO OCC! We can not have traffic blocked on the main road leading in to the venue so please be prepared.

If you did not receive a confirmation email for your All Subaru Meet tickets from Event Brite, please login, and in the upper right hand corner, and there should be an option under "My Tickets" to print out your tickets.

*Please spread the word about the printed tickets if you know someone attending the Meet. Thanks!*
    LISC #144

Had a really good time today. Good show fella's. Hope you guys/girls do it again.

Blackberry Panorama from my BF

Very nice. Not bad at all the way you did that picture.

I

Had photos of it uploaded in real time to my facebook will have up shortly. When I figure out an easy way to upload pics to thread from facebook....any suggestions?
    Last edited by Jeeppsu85; 08-30-2009 at 10:52 AM.

For all event Pics Facebook

if you see your car. tag yourself. (not sure if you have to be a "friend" first)

and to see the full pic of the panoramic and you have a windows computer hit "control" and "-" at the same time to make the web page smaller and to make it larger just do the plus sign.
    Last edited by Jeeppsu85; 08-30-2009 at 10:50 AM.

i had a great time. my wife and i snuck in on a tour led by the head machinist.he was giving it to a group of manufacturers, we just kinda tagged along. We got a tour of the entire facility. saw all the machines and discussed machining and manufacturing methods. we met paul sr. in the back waiting to come out to sign posters. my wife and i even got a pic with paul sr. taken by one of his security guards. it was a great experience. everyone was very friendly and hospitable towards my wife and i, even though we were party crashers.

here are some pics...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0597.jpg   DSC_0608.jpg   DSC_0595.jpg   DSC_0622.jpg  
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

Yeah I attended won some nice parts for my car too. And I got to meet Paul SR and took a picture with him. All in All great day. I just realized I need to sell crack...LOL....to keep up with some of the guys/ ladies at the meet.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherRevi View Post
    Had a really good time today. Good show fella's. Hope you guys/girls do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeppsu85 View Post
    For all event Pics Facebook

if you see your car. tag yourself. (not sure if you have to be a "friend" first)

and to see the full pic of the panoramic and you have a windows computer hit "control" and "-" at the same time to make the web page smaller and to make it larger just do the plus sign.
    Quote Originally Posted by abhiwan View Post
    i had a great time. my wife and i snuck in on a tour led by the head machinist.he was giving it to a group of manufacturers, we just kinda tagged along. We got a tour of the entire facility. saw all the machines and discussed machining and manufacturing methods. we met paul sr. in the back waiting to come out to sign posters. my wife and i even got a pic with paul sr. taken by one of his security guards. it was a great experience. everyone was very friendly and hospitable towards my wife and i, even though we were party crashers.

here are some pics...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_FAST_WRX View Post
    Yeah I attended won some nice parts for my car too. And I got to meet Paul SR and took a picture with him. All in All great day. I just realized I need to sell crack...LOL....to keep up with some of the guys/ ladies at the meet.
    I'm glad everyone had a great time!

We hope to see everyone again next year.
    LISC #144

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.