STPR this weekend
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on STPR this weekend within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone going to the Race this weekend up in wellsboro, PA? I'm gonna be up there with a few buddies...not ...

STPR this weekend

Anyone going to the Race this weekend up in wellsboro, PA?

I'm gonna be up there with a few buddies...not taking the subie though...taking my friends pathfinder...I don't want to be all adrenalined up and then get in my damn wrx....

Rally America

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey im heading up. i started a thread a few weeks back. im staying at stoney fork campground, site #140 i believe. il be in my silver 04 rex. swing by for a brew

steve
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

I am pretty excited, never been to a Rally before! I'm hoping to meet Travis this weekend, lol!

this is my third time at STPR. its awesome, i was hooked immediately. you will meet travis and block and mirra and brian deegan (new to rally) and all the other names you read about. i have over 300 pics from the two previous years. you can talk to them, get autographs, take pics of their cars. its the most fan friendly event ive ever been to. travis is such a cool dude too. doesnt leave til every last kid has an autograph. another cool aspect is when they go for service, you can stand right next to the car as they work on it. 2 years back i was right on the front bumper as andrew pinker dropped his tranny for a new one. it was so cool to see them do all that work up close.

yea im a rally junkie, you will be too
    2004 PSM WRX Kartboy Short Shifter, SPT Cold Air Intake, TurboXS Turboback Exhaust, Cobb AccessPort Stage II
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

and you should def bring the rex. your gonna be on country roads, its alot of fun.
    Blobeye Syndicate #123
    Dirty Crew #123

I Support ClubWRX
    Was there Saturday, Stayed at Twelve Mile and took a lot of pictures...

STPRally June 6 09 pictures by kazevelara - Photobucket

Most are a bit blurred.. or had some shadowing issues. Please be nice as I am still learning with the new camera Armin@W1 been trying to help me but I'm hopeless XD

No matter... an amazing experience and definitely want to do it again
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

I got some sweet pics too! With Travis and then with his mom! I will put my pics up when I get off my shift!

Went for the 2nd year. Had an amazing time.

Cant wait till next year.
    *Elizabeth*
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.