Dealers in the West Chester, PA area

This is a discussion on Dealers in the West Chester, PA area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Do any of you have experience with any local dealers within reasonable distance? Roberts automall is about 5 minutes from ...

Dealers in the West Chester, PA area

Do any of you have experience with any local dealers within reasonable distance? Roberts automall is about 5 minutes from my house but I'm not sure that I trust them. Rafferty in Newtown Square seems pretty legit for service but they're so damn far. Any of you guys have experience with these two or any others in the general area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

john kennedy subaru in norristown...i go there for service at least and they're all good guys.
    i didnt buy my wrx from there though...but i havent heard anything bad about the dealership on a general level

Rafferty in Newtown Square is where I got my car from. My friend used to have all his work done there until he moved out of state. They seem to do a decent job. I live 22 miles from them. Enjoy the ride
    J

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Animsteve View Post
    Do any of you have experience with any local dealers within reasonable distance? Roberts automall is about 5 minutes from my house but I'm not sure that I trust them. Rafferty in Newtown Square seems pretty legit for service but they're so damn far. Any of you guys have experience with these two or any others in the general area?
    Four posts? Welcome to the club!

Welsh Subaru in Limerick, PA has been very good to me since I bought the WRX new in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessie View Post
    Rafferty in Newtown Square is where I got my car from. My friend used to have all his work done there until he moved out of state. They seem to do a decent job. I live 22 miles from them. Enjoy the ride
    J
    First post? Welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

hello all

I also trust the people at welsh in limerick . they are very good people willing to help and and give you a good deal . by the way at the moment they have an 06 and an 05 sti there check them out im sure you ll be pleased with the service.

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Four posts? Welcome to the club!

Welsh Subaru in Limerick, PA has been very good to me since I bought the WRX new in 2004.

First post? Welcome to the club!
    Thanks for the welcome! I'll have to check out welsh.

Quote Originally Posted by 06 dubya View Post
    I also trust the people at welsh in limerick . they are very good people willing to help and and give you a good deal . by the way at the moment they have an 06 and an 05 sti there check them out im sure you ll be pleased with the service.
    God, I'd love to buy one of those stis but I just can't justify spending the money at the moment, haha.

i hear that wouldnt mind it though. but i highly recommend welsh any way good luck in your hunt