Window Tinting in NJ

This is a discussion on Window Tinting in NJ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys! I'm looking to have my wife's car windows tinted, do any of you know where I can get ...

Window Tinting in NJ

hey guys! I'm looking to have my wife's car windows tinted, do any of you know where I can get this done for a good price? I live in North Jersey, Morris County to be exact.

Thanks
    "Take time to ponder which things you are most grateful for and which things are of greatest need in your life"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Steven Wright

House of Tints in Newark

80$ all windows lifetime warranty

Tropic Window Tinting. not cheap but he's the best around

top of the line tint on 46 in lodi

Quote Originally Posted by discodan View Post
    Tropic Window Tinting. not cheap but he's the best around
    in union, nj had one of my car tinted there way back. great work! dont know what film they used.

The Tint Shop, on Rt 1 in Edison NJ did great work as well. paid about 200 i think for the most basic one. they had madico film which is top of the line.

if you want cheaper, Boom Boom II in Palisades Park does good work i've heard, and seen a few friends rides tinted there. i def know its cheaper than the previous two I mentioned. I would ask what tint film they use and go online and do research on it.

sidenote: NJ is cracking down on tints. If you are gonna get it still, go light... 35% - 40%