Any one in the Buffalo area
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Any one in the Buffalo area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im in cheektowaga, just got my wrx. If no one is in this area does anyone go up to the ...

Any one in the Buffalo area

Im in cheektowaga, just got my wrx. If no one is in this area does anyone go up to the 103.3 the edge car show in lancaster during the summer?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by s202rxi View Post
    Im in cheektowaga, just got my wrx. If no one is in this area does anyone go up to the 103.3 the edge car show in lancaster during the summer?
    hey im out in wales... outside of east aurora. i go to shredd and ragan cruice nights almost every week. welcome to the wrx world.
    "When the turbo spools the bulls*it ends."

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

Thanks ill be up there this summer, even though my cars probly still gonna be stock. Do you know of any places that i could go to get my car tuned around here?

Thanks ill be up there this summer, even though my cars probly still gonna be stock. Do you know of any places that i could go to get my car tuned around here?
    innovative tuning in buffalo does street tuning. street tuned motorsports has a new awd dyno but they are in rochester and you need a new ecu for them to do it. im going to lake placid my buddy works at moon performance and they have an awd dyno and can flash the stock ecu. yeah im at shredd and ragan all the time with my friends. once i fix my car ill be all over the place.

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

Registered User TannersgotBoost's Avatar
    I'm from Williamsville...I just bought a 03 WRX that was in a front end accident and a 02 sti body. Putting the engine and every thing in this summer. Im always at the edge car show. Me and by buds be showing off our cars and racing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3n43k73meZZZZZZZZZ93ief9a55fe503f1cc5.jpg   38.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TannersgotBoost View Post
    I'm from Williamsville...I just bought a 03 WRX that was in a front end accident and a 02 sti body. Putting the engine and every thing in this summer. Im always at the edge car show. Me and by buds be showing off our cars and racing.
    wow looks like yo got some work... im putting my engine back in this week!!! new ej25. i always race at the track we'll have to see who the better driver is haha.

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

i always shyed away from racing my car at lancaster, from my perspective i dont think the strip is that great. Usaly my friends and i go up to leicester.

i always shyed away from racing my car at lancaster, from my perspective i dont think the strip is that great. Usaly my friends and i go up to leicester.
    yeah i know what you mean it aint great but its somewhere to race without getting in trouble thats close to home. i already got hit after the first shredd and ragan last year so i try not to do stupid stuff after the cruise nights. but when you go to leicester let me know im always up for subie stuff.

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

ok sounds good, ill let you know. Did you get hit on the road where the Tops warehouse is? I believe its Genesee road

ok sounds good, ill let you know. Did you get hit on the road where the Tops warehouse is? I believe its Genesee road
    no i got hit with a ticket... sorry didnt specify. corner or pavement and broadway. apparently i "moved from lane unsafely" i dunno bullsh*t ticket i had to go to school.

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

thankfully i never got a ticket comming out of there but i did get one comming back from sunset, i had to go to school to. It sucks lol!

yeah school sucked but o well... do you know when the cruise nights start again?

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

I herd someone say may but im not shure if thats true or not. I dont think they said anything on the radio yet.

I herd someone say may but im not shure if thats true or not. I dont think they said anything on the radio yet.
    nah i havent heard anything i been looking too but havent found anything.

BUGEYE MAFIA #210

Is in Love With the Admins Here 20WRX04's Avatar
    Welcome. Check out Buffaloscooby.com or CNYSubarus.com for more locals. Enjoy!
    The first rule of the Faction is...DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE FACTION.
    NY GIANTS
    Hybrid Faction #19
    Blobeye Syndicate #19
    Mods

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast