2.0L AccessPort about 6 munths old

This is a discussion on 2.0L AccessPort about 6 munths old within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hello i have a all most new COBB i need to sell it asap so i can get a new ...

2.0L AccessPort about 6 munths old

hello i have a all most new COBB i need to sell it asap so i can get a new car... this is the deel if you would like the cobb i got to send it out to cobb so thay can unmarry it fromt he ECU and then its you but im not doing that till i have a buyer... im asking 600$ i can work on the price just a lill cuz i payed 700 $and its like new only used it for my stage 2 and that was it...no low balling thanks PM me or email me at ChrisNJ21@vzw.blackberry.net thanks oh yea shipping at your cost but rather pick up

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    just out of curiosity- why would you be sending it out to cobb to unmarry it? if its attached to your ECU you can unmarry it yourself for free instead of paying them to do it.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

ok well the story is i was driving ont he high way and back tire poped and i hit a wall head on car had no power when i went to take all my parts off the car so i just riped the ecu outa the car and so thats y i got to send it to cobb i have all pappers to show you that the car was crashed and the payout i got ont he car i got the cobb from Z-1 Performance Automotive Services Inc. this isnt a rip off its real so thats the story