Meet!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Meet!!!!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Im looking to have a meet around westchester ny probably yonkers ny ...im new to this site so bare with ...

Meet!!!!!!!

Im looking to have a meet around westchester ny probably yonkers ny ...im new to this site so bare with me lol....i have a couple of friends with subarus also that are down for anything.. just let me no if your interested..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's not quite how you set a meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by dansabzz View Post
    Im looking to have a meet around westchester ny probably yonkers ny ...im new to this site so bare with me lol....i have a couple of friends with subarus also that are down for anything.. just let me no if your interested..
    lol Im in Yonkers, as well. FINALLY someone from Yonkers!

im in harrison.
    best buy on central ave. yonkers where everyone races. big lot. but i wouldnt race. every traffic light is exactly 1/4 mile and police are always there.
    once i get my 09 i will deff. come.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCroat View Post
    im in harrison.
    best buy on central ave. yonkers where everyone races. big lot. but i wouldnt race. every traffic light is exactly 1/4 mile and police are always there.
    once i get my 09 i will deff. come.
    Yeah, people don't actually race on central ave. They meet up in the Kohls, Dunkin Donuts (tuckahoe ave) or Burger King parking lot on Thurs night. I dont think as many races happen anymore because there was a huge bust last year, so alot of people don't even go anymore at all. I use to go alot, but since there are so many cops there just waiting to hand out tickets, its not worth it.

Im in Greenwich CT live 35 minutes away from the city. Lets ****ing do this.
    You put a bunch of money into a raggedy ass car, in the end you got yourself an expensive raggedy ass car

yea, ive met right over the pelham bronx border over the bridge on boston post road just to hang out and see other people race and what they ride.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    Yeah, people don't actually race on central ave. They meet up in the Kohls, Dunkin Donuts (tuckahoe ave) or Burger King parking lot on Thurs night. I dont think as many races happen anymore because there was a huge bust last year, so alot of people don't even go anymore at all. I use to go alot, but since there are so many cops there just waiting to hand out tickets, its not worth it.

anyone goin out there 2nite

Quote Originally Posted by BugEye03 View Post
    anyone goin out there 2nite
    people don't really go anymore....we used to have a suby crew over the summer, but cops ruined it.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

people don't really go anymore....we used to have a suby crew over the summer, but cops ruined it.
    that sucks...do people hang out anywere else on thursday or no..

that sucks...do people hang out anywere else on thursday or no..
    Im pretty sure they still go to dunkin donuts....my friend (red srt-4) goes with his crew that consist of a white evo known as "MAD JDM", a silver srt4, a black mazdaspeed 3, sometimes a silver bugeye, and then theres other people there too.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Im pretty sure they still go to dunkin donuts....my friend (red srt-4) goes with his crew that consist of a white evo known as "MAD JDM", a silver srt4, a black mazdaspeed 3, sometimes a silver bugeye, and then theres other people there too.
    ok cool maybe ill take a ride down then..the people that meet up there are they pretty cool to new people coming around or no cause i know some places they dont like that to much..

ok cool maybe ill take a ride down then..the people that meet up there are they pretty cool to new people coming around or no cause i know some places they dont like that to much..
    ummm Im not sure to tell you the truth lol....i know the subaru people were really cool to me the first time i showed up
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

ummm Im not sure to tell you the truth lol....i know the subaru people were really cool to me the first time i showed up
    lol yea cause i know some of the people at the car meets can be a bunch of chumps to new people u know..

lol yea cause i know some of the people at the car meets can be a bunch of chumps to new people u know..
    i just saw two honda civic hatchbacks at the gas station and they started revving their engines cause i showed up....i dont know if they were going
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast