Meet!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Meet!!!!!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by BugEye03 yea i gotta call a kid on here he wants 300 for his sti turbo..i dont ...

Quote Originally Posted by BugEye03 View Post
    yea i gotta call a kid on here he wants 300 for his sti turbo..i dont wanna spend to much im kinda strapped for cash at the moment..
    i thought about the vf39 but then there were a lot of people saying that it's known to crack so i just decided to get the 16g
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    i thought about the vf39 but then there were a lot of people saying that it's known to crack so i just decided to get the 16g
    how do u like the 16g,how many pounds can u push on that and can u run that with the stock injectors or no do u have to upgrade..

how do u like the 16g,how many pounds can u push on that and can u run that with the stock injectors or no do u have to upgrade..
    I'm tuned to 20lbs with a boost controller, and you will max out your stock injectors if you don't upgrade them.

It's good, but it has alot of lag. Mostly due to the fact that I have a 2.0L. I hit full boost at like 3700-4000 RPMs.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

I'm tuned to 20lbs with a boost controller, and you will max out your stock injectors if you don't upgrade them.

It's good, but it has alot of lag. Mostly due to the fact that I have a 2.0L. I hit full boost at like 3700-4000 RPMs.
    got ya..what u got done to your motor and how much hp u runnin if u dont mind me askin...

got ya..what u got done to your motor and how much hp u runnin if u dont mind me askin...
    ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums - View Profile: wrx0131

click the tab that says "about me"
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

sounds like its pretty quick,i see the pick u have of it so i already know it looks pretty sick...but i mean its my dd so im tryin to give it a lil bit u know im not tryin to make it rediculous i already have my mustang as my street/strip car i just want to make this a lil quicker so im tryin to figure what upgrades to do to make it a lil quicker without breakin the bank u know..

sounds like its pretty quick,i see the pick u have of it so i already know it looks pretty sick...but i mean its my dd so im tryin to give it a lil bit u know im not tryin to make it rediculous i already have my mustang as my street/strip car i just want to make this a lil quicker so im tryin to figure what upgrades to do to make it a lil quicker without breakin the bank u know..
    you have a catback right? So all you need is a downpipe, uppipe and a tune, and you'll be at around 220-230 whp, which is pretty good.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

you have a catback right? So all you need is a downpipe, uppipe and a tune, and you'll be at around 220-230 whp, which is pretty good.
    yea i have a catback..so i know the stock tdo4 pushes like what 9 pounds what if i do those upgrades and turn up the boost to like 12 or 15 pounds and put a tune on it...cause thats what i did with my talon and it was pretty good...what u think ill be hp wise with that pretty much the same as u said or what..

yea i have a catback..so i know the stock tdo4 pushes like what 9 pounds what if i do those upgrades and turn up the boost to like 12 or 15 pounds and put a tune on it...cause thats what i did with my talon and it was pretty good...what u think ill be hp wise with that pretty much the same as u said or what..
    The td04 should be 11.5lbs at max boost. The mods I told you are considered "stage 2", so after the tune you will be at around 14.5-15.5lbs of boost. the hp will be at around 220-230 to the wheels.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

The td04 should be 11.5lbs at max boost. The mods I told you are considered "stage 2", so after the tune you will be at around 14.5-15.5lbs of boost. the hp will be at around 220-230 to the wheels.
    oh ok cool..so ill just find someone with a cobb and see if they can throw a map with the stage two info on there for me if i throw them som loot..thanx for the help i appriciate it...so if there is anything goin on tonight or 2marrow let me know...

oh ok cool..so ill just find someone with a cobb and see if they can throw a map with the stage two info on there for me if i throw them som loot..thanx for the help i appriciate it...so if there is anything goin on tonight or 2marrow let me know...
    If you use the cobb accessport, it has to be unmarried from the person's car for you to use it. So he would have to detune his car and then the accessport would be married to your car.

Yea im gonna see if anything is going on tomorrow and ill let you know
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

If you use the cobb accessport, it has to be unmarried from the person's car for you to use it. So he would have to detune his car and then the accessport would be married to your car.

Yea im gonna see if anything is going on tomorrow and ill let you know
    oh ok so ill have to get a accessport then...anything goin on for tonight..

oh ok so ill have to get a accessport then...anything goin on for tonight..
    nope :-/ no one has called me about anything
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123