3rd Annual Tri-State Sonic Meet and Cruise April 11, 2009 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 3rd Annual Tri-State Sonic Meet and Cruise April 11, 2009 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; well, i was debating of going... but im still in. even though i havent got my door fixed. (which happened ...

well, i was debating of going... but im still in. even though i havent got my door fixed. (which happened a while back, the repair shop is taking there time to get parts. which im buying a whole door instead) but im still heading down there for the meet. ill make sure that i have canned food for the charity.
    you'll know when i roll up. i post pics of it. looks like i shot up by machine gun or something... you'll see...

well, i see you guys there in the morning then. later.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it's raining
    I work on vehicles that make 650hp and 2400ft/lbs.

sorry i cant make it.
    1) i still have my Colorado
    2) this girl wants to go to the auto show so i cant turn that down. (the one in NY)

meh, still gonna go i think, just gonna get good and muddy first

Vez
    I'm still going as well as at least 3 more cars...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

plenty of Subies there, today

i was the asshat w/the mud covered white wagon

there was plenty of Sibie's all around. many unique. there was a guy with one discontinued pruduction Subie made in 2000 but had the fitment of 03 bug eyes. the car has 6700 miles on it. the door column badge said it all. thats what cought my eye.

it was good overall, but mother nature could've kept the rain to her self until the night came in. i was semi-soaked, but i was enjoying myself out there.

on the way down there i forgot my cam, so i took a couple of pics. cars that cought my eye. especially the new skyline gt-r. that is a sweet car up close. this car had 20" wheels all around wearing 255/40's in the front and 285/40 on the back. some major thread on the road... enjoy.

i hope you guys have pics to post too.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Vez
    That was pretty amazing; I never saw so many tuner cars (as well as American muscle and some modded luxury/performance cars). The number of cars was a little overwhemling at first but after a couple of hours walking through them all, I wanted even more.

I think this meet is definitely worth going to if you want to see an array of modded vehicles.

There were a lot of EVOs, Hondas, and Subies there. VW (Jettas and GTIs), Mustang (Cobras, Saleens), and Toyotas were probably next in numbers.

Among all the Subies were a heavily modded Baja, an old Brat, and a Justy GL!
    Last edited by Vez; 04-13-2009 at 05:21 PM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #081
    I'm the only person born a Pirate and trained as a Ninja; I sometimes don't get along with myself..
    2007 UGM WRX STI Ltd. #081/800

here are some pics i took at the meet heheh

ImageShack® - Gallery

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123